Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to edit Post

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ff2pbz
Username
Pugismagic
Thanks for answering but I cant see an edit button. Could you add a screenshot please?

Pug

Edit: This post had an edit button on it so I can edit this post. Haven't seen an edit button on any of my previous posts ?

Hi, after looking for days I have to ask, how do you edit you post/heading to indicate your rocket has been launched.

thanks in advance ?
Pug
To change the title of the thread:
aaa.jpg

Hi, after looking for days I have to ask, how do you edit you post/heading to indicate your rocket has been launched.

thanks in advance ?
Pug
If i am not wrong you cannot edit for now the system in the forum works automatically like this:
You must post in public forums and threads more messages.
Get more Trophy Points.
Not just you, many members have your issue and this will take sometimes.
@Cosmic Blue @Gt city maybe one of he admins will advice about this and they can check your account for that.
Anyway i can help you with one thing for now where the message you want to edit or the title you want to change and i will do that for you (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom