Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How often do you fly Helicopters Poll

How often do you fly the Helicopters Poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Just out of curiosity really.....

Options;

1) Seldom
2) Never
3) Always

Please use the Poll above.

I'm wanting to know about more recent activity not when the Heli's were first introduced.

Last edited:
I will fly Goldfinch once or twice a week just to keep things happening. Have 3-starred the sparrow and crossbill. I take advantage of the training flights to help complete daily missions (flights sent and landed), because I can't get 40 flights done in 24 hours when flying mostly condors and t-birds unless I use extra fuel.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I will fly Goldfinch once or twice a week just to keep things happening. Have 3-starred the sparrow and crossbill. I take advantage of the training flights to help complete daily missions (flights sent and landed), because I can't get 40 flights done in 24 hours when flying mostly condors and t-birds unless I use extra fuel.

Use the Poll above please if you haven't already. I should actually edit the original post to 'recently' - obviously I did at first but now I can't be doing with the ridiculous process to fly them.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I haven’t progressed much since i bought the big helicopter and it broke down. I am not spending 1.2mil to upgrade repair base as i have more important things to spend money on at the moment. As @crescent moon i just fly to get the flights sent/flights complete. I will upgrade when i have the other buildings i require which the way i am playing are more important at this moment.

I dont think they are a waste of space, they are just very expensive to progress. It’s a different aspect to the game
They are a watse of space as far as i am concerned, in relation to the fact i would prefer to be able to put a couple of pharmaceutical buildings in their place. But cant as they cant be removed. So for me thay are well and truly 'wasting space'

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I dont think they are a waste of space, they are just very expensive to progress. It’s a different aspect to the game

:eek: Whaaat! Didn't know the upgrade costs that much. Well they are to me at the moment I find them way too time consuming and expensive to bother with. They wouldn't be a waste of space if costs were brought down and the whole process was made easier. This Poll is about how things are now not when they were first introduced.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
:eek: Whaaat! Didn't know the upgrade costs that much. Well they are to me at the moment I find them way too time consuming and expensive to bother with. They wouldn't be a waste of space if costs were brought down and the whole process was made easier. This Poll is about how things are now not when they were first introduced.
yeah so I am completing other stuff first which i want to do, i am planning ahead and building up a good stock of the equipment required for when i get round to the repair base upgrade, then i can then just constantly fly to three star the remaining helicopter destinations. It is expensive but its just part of the game. It’s a game for the long haul.

I have just one helicopter and am flying it to slowly three star all the destinations then I will upgrade to the next helicopter and repeat the process. Getting all the resources to send the helicopter takes ages so I don't actually do more than 6-8 flights a day but is a constant 'side-activity'.
I did the same and 3 starred all sparrow flights and was continuing on with crossbill flights until it broke down and didn't want to spend the 70k to upgrade the repair H bldg. I just use the sparrow to complete daily tasks where I need to speed up flights quickly.

Top Bottom