Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How much real money have you spent on Airport City?

I have spent some $, when there was the last 300%-offer to buy more land for me to build more buildings. But I will never buy airport cash to get special items or anything else. But at some point there is no other chance for you to get more land...

Device
  1. Android
$0.00

with the gifting ability, you don' need to spend money on needed items. land gets expensive (my next plot will be $100,000), but at this point (level 24) that is 4 or 5 days of collecting coins and everything gets expensive ($80,000 lv5 terminal) . glad they fixed the repair building snag (couldn't use while upgrading)

fuel is the main drag. having to wait for the flights to return really slows the game down.

Yes, I'm at that stage where I need 20 green cash to buy new land. I have more 30 green cash right now so I can afford new land still but I'd much prefer paying in coins - don't want to blow $20 in one go.

I will uninstall it since is really frustrating. I am level 11 and is getting annoying that much burocracie to get something. Is much easier on facebook.

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Dave' pid='196' dateline='1335859005 said:
The onyl problem with buying land with green cash is that it can takes ages to collect normally. 1 green cash per level increase and a couple of extra every weekend.

... and when you get to level 35, there are no more level increases and no more green airport cash.:(

Top Bottom