Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

how many time have u reinstalled win 10

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I just bought a new laptop (I7, SSD drive, Nvidia card, not bad) but made sure specifically that it used Windows 7 as it's base operating system.

I was dragged away by my fingernails from XP, and NT 4.0 before that. Vista wasn't awful in the grand scheme of Microsoft operating systems.

Yes I can boot to USB sticks and run just about any OS I want, but I'll be stuck using a touch pad after they stop supporting 7 before i'll willingly want Windows 10.

C:\Dos
C:\Dos\Run
Run\Dos\Run

D

Deleted member 5399

Never had to reinstall - started Win 10 in the Insider program, progressed through all the versions (lots and lots of updates), finally ended up with RTM and couldn't be happier.
I didn't know you were an insider??/
I've been on the inside since way back

I didn't know you were an insider??/
I've been on the inside since way back
I was - switched over to RTM about a year or so ago when I got my new computer and had to upgrade from 8.1 to 10. My biggest problem was that I had DSL and it took hours and hours to download the new releases. Now I have charter, so it would go a lot faster, but I'm happy with version 1709.

Top Bottom