Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many of you completed Rock Fest?

Did you complete the Rock Fest Challenge?

• Total voters
As mentioned in another thread before: I didn't finish the rockfest mission, because of 1 lousy power amplifier. Therefore I own 11 loudspeakers, 12 spotlights and 44 (!) haze machines by now... I shouldn't try to finish this rubbish, I could have gone to so many other destinations in order to finish my terminal, tower, catering service and town hall. But I nearly sent all possible flights to Rome/London and Riviera/Bali instead. :(

I had the Biker Jackets and the instruments on the first day of the rockfest mission. But the other 16 items, were really hard to get. And on the last two days I got everything, but not that last power amplifier. I am really disappointed. Why have I got nearly 40 loudspeakers, spotlights and haze machines on the last 36 hours, but not that last mission power amplifier? :(

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
I wonder how many people completed the challenge without spending green money? we only had half the items for the rock stadium despite flying constant trips all week, but got the required number of jackets (just!) and about 800 instruments! either poor design or a cynical ploy to get people to spend money!

I also got the impression, that I should have been forced to use some green cash in order to get that last power amplifier. But because of I knew what the reward for completing the rockfest misson was, I didn't waste the green cash. But I was stupid enough to sent a lot of flights to destinations, that were needed for the rockfest items.

But ok, never mind, lesson learned. The next mission, that requires more than 8 items and is not completed within 2-3 days, I will let go on the not really big reward and the mission itself.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Unfortunately not :( It was really hard to collect the items to complete the Music Arena. I sent out numerous speakers as gifts, but got zero in return :( I can only fly to Bali and tried to send my planes there as often as possible, but was only able to collect 2 haze machines and 2 spotlights. That, and I was 75 biker jackets short lol.

Too bad really, I saw the reward building with the guitar on it when I visited some neighbours and would've loved to have that in my city! :)

Top Bottom