Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How is it Possible?

That sounds like a good idea to prevent this type of cheating. Only a unique id that took off a certain time before can land now and the time between the two needs to be the time the flight would normally take. If the flight is spead up with catalyzer or fuel, that speeding up also needs to be linked to this id and the time the flight really took should be clear.
You do realize that everytime they add new code to this game, serious problems develop. Every update GI has done has resulted in game crashes, neighbors lost, bad bugs (as well as some good bugs). I'd rather put up with the cheaters and have a stable game.

Device
  1. Android
Sad but probably true..

Can always make renting of planes an online only action then. Not like they make any money on these ofline ones anyway right?
We can do also online.
The point is, the way they calculate only by the planes that land in runways.
So the passengers added, and not connect to the planes fly.

Imagine, I restore point B.
All Planes landed and tap them.
Passengers adeed.
Close the game, restore point B again.
All planes landed and tap them, this I dont even fly any.
Close the game, restore point B again.
Again, All planes landed and this time again I dont even fly them.
Over and over again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
You do realize that everytime they add new code to this game, serious problems develop. Every update GI has done has resulted in game crashes, neighbors lost, bad bugs (as well as some good bugs). I'd rather put up with the cheaters and have a stable game.

I'm still too new to even have experienced one single update so I was still hopeful there might be updates without bigger issues but I hear again and again it seems to be unlikely... ;)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I understand how it works @Robby Kusuma but if they make it online only they can add extra checks for rented planes was my point ;)

Either way they obviously don't care enough about it or these people would be banned a long time ago so it's all speculation as nothing will happen :rolleyes:

I'm still too new to even have experienced one single update so I was still hopeful there might be updates without bigger issues but I hear again and again it seems to be unlikely... ;)
I'm probably being unnecesarily harsh with GI and their updates but to read the forum, there are problems every time, especially with windows phone. I've only lost my game once, and GI was not able to restore, so I had to start over. Other than that, it seems like there are always glitches to be solved after each update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I'm probably being unnecesarily harsh with GI and their updates but to read the forum, there are problems every time, especially with windows phone. I've only lost my game once, and GI was not able to restore, so I had to start over. Other than that, it seems like there are always glitches to be solved after each update.

I'm sure losing your game is a traumatizing experience and I don't know if I would restart from scratch then.
It should not happen for sure and if it does, they should be able to restore it at least.
On the other hand, I'm also familiar with the differences between trying things like updates in the testing lab and then seeing how things work in the "real world". It is very hard to predict how people will use the new version and offering it on so many platforms doesn't make testing and predicting easier.
I just hope the problems won't be too tough and we can all keep our games at the stages we reached. If a couple of bugs are solved or some of our suggestions included, all the better but the main thing is to have the game stable on all platforms.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Alright, I have another "How is it Possible" question. I just looked through all of the Jumbo destinations, how is it possible for one individual to be in the top 10 on all 13 destinations. And they aren't there with 50 - 75 flights. Most of them are over 500. Check out captain Noxx. I have screenshots of the rest but can only load 10 at a time. I think 10 is sufficient. I sure wish someone from GI would look into this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170528-113755.png
    Screenshot_20170528-113755.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20170528-113737.png
    Screenshot_20170528-113737.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_20170528-113635.png
    Screenshot_20170528-113635.png
    294 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_20170528-112806.png
    Screenshot_20170528-112806.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot_20170528-112737.png
    Screenshot_20170528-112737.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20170528-112719.png
    Screenshot_20170528-112719.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20170528-112645.png
    Screenshot_20170528-112645.png
    300.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20170528-112625.png
    Screenshot_20170528-112625.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_20170528-112545.png
    Screenshot_20170528-112545.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_20170528-112325.png
    Screenshot_20170528-112325.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 162

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Of course, they do have 37 runways so I guess they are experts at the "send planes out, turn off network, backup, and rent planes" trick. What I can't figure out is howexpletive can have so many of the same runways. I thought you could only have 6 of any building. Shouldn't that also apply to runways?
Screenshot_20170528-115859.png

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Does anyone have tips on how to legitimately boost passenger numbers? I'm literally stuck at the 90k mark. Flying falcons and Giants mainly, using fuel from launches and gifts but can't break this barrier. All videos used to gain extra fuel but I can't to more?
I can't launch more for more fuel as I can't get enough infrared telescopes to complete as many red launches as time permits - getting about 8/day on average
iPad player

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Does anyone have tips on how to legitimately boost passenger numbers? I'm literally stuck at the 90k mark. Flying falcons and Giants mainly, using fuel from launches and gifts but can't break this barrier. All videos used to gain extra fuel but I can't to more?
I can't launch more for more fuel as I can't get enough infrared telescopes to complete as many red launches as time permits - getting about 8/day on average
iPad player

Join a fuel ring and build more hangars. Fuel Catalyst also helps speed things up. I just hit the 100K mark for the first time this past week.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
A fuel ring?
I use fuel cat when I can, but I have very few and would rather get fuel as gifts so seems like a bit of a dead end
Cheers

You can find an explanation in the link in my signature. Currently, there are not many slots open any more so if you're interested, please setup a second account as described in the thread and let me know you'd like to join.
If you have any questions on how it works, ask me in a PM any time.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
You can find an explanation in the link in my signature. Currently, there are not many slots open any more so if you're interested, please setup a second account as described in the thread and let me know you'd like to join.
If you have any questions on how it works, ask me in a PM any time.
I follow you, currently have 2 support account, one hardly gets touched because it's a windows account. However both currently have p10 as gift.
I'll re download on android tonight and let you know when its ready if you have space

Top Bottom