Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How can this highjack take place

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
! DB
Username
DB
today I started a red launch and immediately added 1580 fuel, which should secure me the 1st place.

2 hours later I wanted to check my launch and add some more fuel. To my surprise it had already taken off, someone else had added 1614 fuel and taken the 1st place.

How is it even possible for someone to take the 1st place when I have already added more than half the fuel?

It's really frustrating as I have spend more than a month to get ready for this launch.

Any ideas

Oh, and this guy is not my neighbor anymore

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
So you left 1420 in the launch, a PEB is a value of 360 so if your ex neighbour have put in 1400 then hit PEB his/her total would be 1760 and allow to take first.
One thing i learnt very quickly was to only have forum members as neighbours then communication is easy and this sorta thing doesnt happen. Forum neighbours follow certain launch rules, yes occasionally accidental clicking takes place but apologies are always sent :)

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
today I started a red launch and immediately added 1580 fuel, which should secure me the 1st place.

2 hours later I wanted to check my launch and add some more fuel. To my surprise it had already taken off, someone else had added 1614 fuel and taken the 1st place.

How is it even possible for someone to take the 1st place when I have already added more than half the fuel?

It's really frustrating as I have spend more than a month to get ready for this launch.

Any ideas

Oh, and this guy is not my neighbor anymore
Hi yes it's really frustrating.
Please add me for future launches, if you have enough preps I have a lot of friends who use QLs. You might be able to get any position when we launch. The only rule is the first to put in 576 takes captain. Wait for at least 3 QLs, then fill more if captain or wait for launch to launch. It most cases you can get silver for 576 points, & if you have enough preps you can do more launches in a very short time.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
! DB
Username
DB
So you left 1420 in the launch, a PEB is a value of 360 so if your ex neighbour have put in 1400 then hit PEB his/her total would be 1760 and allow to take first.
One thing i learnt very quickly was to only have forum members as neighbours then communication is easy and this sorta thing doesnt happen. Forum neighbours follow certain launch rules, yes occasionally accidental clicking takes place but apologies are always sent :)

Hi
I added 1574 when I left the first time. 1/2 hour later I was still alone and added another 6. Yet another 1/2 hour later, the other guy had added 1614 and made the launch

Top Bottom