Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Horrible customer service, lost progress

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047qjmsh
Username
Bocephious
I recently had to reset my phone and reinstall all the apps, including this one. Turns out I have lost 2 weeks worth of progress. I send in a ticket explaining the situation, what level I should be etc using the app option and wait a full day to get a response only to be told they need my id to help. How is this not included in the help ticket automatically? I immediately respond to the email thinking I might get a timely response...nope. full day later I get a message simply stating that their system has me where I already knew I was at. Responded today asking how it was possible for someone who apparently doesn't have an alliance HQ, bought it 2 weeks ago, could possibly be the owner and founder of an alliance with 2 weeks of numbers.
Luckily I'm only about 3.5 weeks in so walking away isn't tough, but this level of incompetence is disturbing.

Top Bottom