Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush Event 2017

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
New Event just appeared.

* Send a Flight to Washington
* Land 20 guest planes
* Complete the Mug Set collection 20 times.
Delhi (Powerful Delta)
Shangai (Powerful Delta)
Washington DC (Turboprop)
Paris (Delta)
Cape Town (Jumbo)​
All destinations must be flown

No side quests

Duration: 1 Week

Reward: Ski School (55 coins per hour, Max Pop + 20)

Here's the link to last year's thread:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/holiday-rush.14643/

Last edited:
New Event just appeared.

* Send a Flight to Washington
* Land 20 guest planes
* Complete the Mug Set collection 20 times.
Delhi (Powerful Delta)
Shangai (Powerful Delta)
Washington DC (Turboprop)
Paris (Delta)
Cape Town (Jumbo)​
All destinations must be flown

No side quests

Duration: 1 Week

Reward: Ski School (55 coins per hour, Max Pop + 20)

Here's the link to last year's thread:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/holiday-rush.14643/
What's your user name in game so I can friend you?

I think this is a nice little quest that will probably be followed by the full Christmas quest!! The one BIG problem with the quest is that the any overnight flights that are waiting in the hangar are pretty much useless - a bug that came with the helicopter update. That is a bug that hopefully gets fixed quickly. That bug alone makes this quest a lot harder than it should be.

I think this is a nice little quest that will probably be followed by the full Christmas quest!! The one BIG problem with the quest is that the any overnight flights that are waiting in the hangar are pretty much useless - a bug that came with the helicopter update. That is a bug that hopefully gets fixed quickly. That bug alone makes this quest a lot harder than it should be.

I think the flights still drop mugs, they just don't get counted for stars etc.

Regards
Harcourt

Just had a mug dropped from Washington flight that was in hanger when I opened the game !

/

I think the flights still drop mugs, they just don't get counted for stars etc.

Regards
Harcourt

Just had a mug dropped from Washington flight that was in hanger when I opened the game !

I am glad to hear that!! Thanks for the information.

Also, I wonder if the drop for the DC flights is a bug or just designed that way?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am glad to hear that!! Thanks for the information.

Also, I wonder if the drop for the DC flights is a bug or just designed that way?
Design. Has to make it a little challenging. As for me, this quest is right up my alley. To all those saying the reward is rubbish, I will take that gem of a coin building thanks :D

For me next year maybe (n)
No way to sell my planes i have it now and buy other planes for just this event.
The time for this event is not the good time new update, Helicopter, bug for not counting the planes.
This event need 3 planes from each type and need daily bonuses and fuel in case using the speed fuel.
Need to spend a lot of flight items i am saving these items for alliance weekly mission and new cities.

For me next year maybe (n)
No way to sell my planes i have it now and buy other planes for just this event.
The time for this event is not the good time new update, Helicopter, bug for not counting the planes.
This event need 3 planes from each type and need daily bonuses and fuel in case using the speed fuel.
Need to spend a lot of flight items i am saving these items for alliance weekly mission and new cities.
I am also not doing this event as you say too much expense to alter plane fleet

Top Bottom