Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush 2018

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Rich of bowls made it for me. 10 flights and 10 mugs! Thanks for the award.
upload_2018-12-9_10-10-17.png

Did your completed Mug Collections from last year carry over to this year? Or did you have to actually complete 10 Mug collections again this year to get the mall?
The collections from the previous year carry over (as long as you don't actually collect them). The 50 I have collected won't count for the next event but the uncollected mugs wiill unless GI changes it next year.
mugs.JPG

Last edited:

Markus Rashford

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04neyib8
Username
Markus Rashford
The collections from the previous year carry over (as long as you don't actually collect them). The 50 I have collected won't count for the next event but the uncollected mugs wiill unless GI changes it next year.
View attachment 17112

Thanks for the response @crescent moon I had a feeling this would be the case. So the actual 6 collections I accumulated, I didn't hit the Collect button because I knew I wouldn't get to 10 this year.

The only annoying thing is the Exclamation Mark! will remain on my collections chest icon for till next year :banghead:

Thanks for the response @crescent moon I had a feeling this would be the case. So the actual 6 collections I accumulated, I didn't hit the Collect button because I knew I wouldn't get to 10 this year.

The only annoying thing is the Exclamation Mark! will remain on my collections chest icon for till next year :banghead:
I've gotten used to the exclamation mark. I have thousands of collections I've accumulated but haven't collected yet, especially launch related items. Just waiting for the new levels so I can advance quickly.

View attachment 17112
Now everyone will know the secret how some players finish the event in few minutes, because they are saving from previous year :LOL: this good lesson. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Top Bottom