Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Hmm Space launch items gone from warehouse?

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
In the latest update, these seem to have been removed from the warehouse (powerful explosive bolt, large fuel tank etc).

Anyone know where they have gone?

I can see my stock of PEBs as I have an unlaunched launch on the pad - but it doesn't include the 2 I just bought from Duke whotshisname this morning.

Help!!!
P

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
In the latest update, these seem to have been removed from the warehouse (powerful explosive bolt, large fuel tank etc).

Anyone know where they have gone?

I can see my stock of PEBs as I have an unlaunched launch on the pad - but it doesn't include the 2 I just bought from Duke whotshisname this morning.

Help!!!
P

Same here GI are aware of it they are all still there just not in your Warehouse where they used to be, I was told no need to put a ticket in still waiting to hear anything more, but if I do you'll be the 6-7th to know.

Did you buy from Duke before you went on the pad?

Top Bottom