Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hints and tips

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Get the most out of building space by:
- Getting rid of trees and other not for profit landscape items
- Roads dont need to be joined up, so organise your buildings to use as few squares of road as possible
- Moving energy generating items to the airport side of you have space there - they are the only items that can go on both sides of your airport city.
- some items like the flight school and hangars dont need road to work, so dont waste space on road for them

most profitable Buildings by coins per hour:

name.................yield/hr..........yield/cell/hr
car.dealership........108.........27
festival.camping......108.........27
bridal.salon..........72..........72
eatery................60..........60
romantic.cafe.........60..........60
Bowling.Alley.........58..........14
grocery.store.........54..........54
flower.shop...........44..........44
gazebo................44..........44
Donuts................40..........40
Sweet.shop............36..........36
Circus................31.5........7.9
Music.Arena...........22.5........5.6
pharmacy..............19..........19
Movie.Theater.........17.5........1.9
Mega.Mall.............15.8........3.9
History.Museum........8.8.........2.2
Book.Store............7.5.........7.5
Sports.Shop...........7.5.........1.9
seafood.restaurant....5.3.........5.3
Exhibition.Center.....4.3.........1.1

Funny that you have to build things at the bottom of the list for challenges (eg sports shop and seafood restaurant)

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
terminal capacity / max passengers
Visit Madlen Airbons airport to get yout max passengersw up to 660. if you visit anyone else, always go gack to Madlen's airport to reset your max passengers to 660.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
i think this has been posted somewhere, anyway, there is a small glitch: when you land guest planes and click the coins and experiences (caps), do not click the oils nor passengers, then you click icon to visit any friend, then go back to your city, you will notice that your coins and experiences (caps) are added to your scores but it won't reduce either your oils nor passengers numbers. a little bit annoying going back and fort between your city and your friend city but it's pretty handy when you are in the mode of collecting oil and passenger reserves for your own planes.

RosieAir' pid='550' dateline='1336333475 said:
terminal capacity / max passengers
Visit Madlen Airbons airport to get yout max passengersw up to 660. if you visit anyone else, always go gack to Madlen's airport to reset your max passengers to 660.

I just visited 'asusmaxi fuel 20' and my maximum passengers stayed at 1080 when I got back xxx

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Dave' pid='612' dateline='1336416161 said:
Seem to be missing two from the list Rosie, the Rock shop and also the farmers market. They pay put every hour, just waiting for mine to pay out to see how much they are!

Let us know what the payout is (and how many cells they take up) and I will update the list...

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
In the commerce list at the store, the exhibition center is suppossed to pay out 204 coins every 48 hours, but in my game it pays out every 24 hours. Anyone else noticed this?

I think this comes from a bug. The game seems to have problems with durations that are longer than 24 hours. You can see that from buildings, that have a building time of more than 24 hours. If you decided to build them, this buildings will show you a counter that is counting down from 24:00:00 hours and starts repeating after that 24 hours. So I think, the game has a problem with anything longer than 24 hours. Maybe therefore the exhibition center pays out every 24 hours and not 48 hours? I don't know, I haven't build one so far.

Top Bottom