Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Hi friends...I could really your help...kinda stuck!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Username: greenwolf74
Friend Code: wwgnrn0

Items I can send: Not really sure ho to find that out yet...but I am level 14 currently

Items I desperately need: stapler, calculator, whiteboard, security camera, anti-theft gate, glass display case, pos terminal, flight helmet, textbook, flight goggles, slide rule, wide angle binoculars, weather display

Thanks in advance for all of your help...I'll be sure to return the favour... and if you aren't my neighbour yet...please add me and we will be sure to be mutually beneficial to each other!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@Dan Jansen - Dan go into current trading forum - so far dated Jan 20. You can find the items you can send when you send your presents. In the Forum we put what we need and what we can send in our signature and keep it updated. To do this you go to top right o screen should show either the game name or yours, second one is Inbox and last is Alerts. Click on the one with your name (or game name) it will open up a drop down, click on signature, a text box will open.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Dan Jansen welcome, I saw greenwolf74 in my neighbors list. In the future I recommend posting in the trading thread when you add someone. I have been getting lots of new friend requests and don't have gifts for them all. I give priority to Forum members.

@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( Binoculars ) Sent perfume

This is what I sent you last night perfume. I sent this due to your level thinking you were random user and had no idea what you needed and hoped for a duty free item in return next time. Your gift Binoculars is not really useful at this time. Please use my signature for future gifting.

Look forward to trading with you!

Top Bottom