Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Here we go, we just got Lit!! CLOSED FOR BUSINESS

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
My apologies, @Teboho. I stopped adding points as soon as I saw I had passed you. Glad to see you were able to reclaim the top spot before it launched. I will resolve to be more careful in the future.

I check here but did not see anywhere that someone supose to be the cap. Hoy should just tell me and I will return this favor and not eliminate but ok is your party...
Reading of the signature is there to give direction
Asking politely here or by PM grants you the rights to claim whatever spot that you have asked for

The one thing you have missed - COMMUNICATION

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm not that clingy with positions however by not communicating you are displaying disrespect, all one has to do is ask and it shall be given
It's cool....I dont think @Jair Alexander meant any harm....honest mistake. He will just make sure to stay behind the host and QL holders until he learns otherwise. As you would say, hakuna matata :D

It's cool....I dont think @Jair Alexander meant any harm....honest mistake. He will just make sure to stay behind the host and QL holders until he learns otherwise. As you would say, hakuna matata :D
I get it but just to be clear I was not taking advantage in your party otherwise I would have launched bucause only 120 poins to finish anyway I understand and present my apologies @Navigata07 @Teboho

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I get it but just to be clear I was not taking advantage in your party otherwise I would have launched bucause only 120 poins to finish anyway I understand and present my apologies @Navigata07 @Teboho
Funny thing is, I wasnt even in the launch :ROFLMAO:
But I know what can happen when there is miscommunication, so I see both of your points. He got 1st, lessons were learned, and we are all on the same page now. Don't sweat it; we all make mistakes. All is well :D

Top Bottom