Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows help!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20izozsi
Username
florinalbert
Hello every1.. i need help to build some things.... copy machines. radars, projectors, packaging machines, computers, ac, stapler. whiteboard, calculator, steel frame, wire, control unit,wheel block, protective cover, thank you
friend code : 20izozsi

The best and easiest thing to do in order to easily get all those needs is twofold.
First create a signature with at minimum all your current and future needs are also
good to include. Always a good idea to add some regular flight items you need or
will need so neighbors that do not have your building needs can still send you gifts,
Second you should post in the windows trading thread located here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-weekly-trading-thread-august-14-2017.18182/page-9
Introduce yourself and let everyone know you are looking for neighbors.
If you post that today you should also post again tomorrow as they will be
making a new weekly thread in 8 hours or so.

If you do these things you will quickly get good neighbors that will gift you consistently
and will advance much easier in the game. :cool:

Hello every1.. i need help to build some things.... copy machines. radars, projectors, packaging machines, computers, ac, stapler. whiteboard, calculator, steel frame, wire, control unit,wheel block, protective cover, thank you
friend code : 20izozsi
I sent you a neighbor request. I cannot gift regularly or frequently due to the number of neighbors in my game, but you can visit my planetariums & training centers to help gain coins and collections. Please follow @Wired Parrott 's suggestion and complete your signature so we will know what you need to build and/or complete flights. Be sure to include a variety of needs, and don't forget to list the items you are able to send, also.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20izozsi
Username
florinalbert
I sent you a neighbor request. I cannot gift regularly or frequently due to the number of neighbors in my game, but you can visit my planetariums & training centers to help gain coins and collections. Please follow @Wired Parrott 's suggestion and complete your signature so we will know what you need to build and/or complete flights. Be sure to include a variety of needs, and don't forget to list the items you are able to send, also.
Thank you very much

Thank you very much
You're welcome. :) And welcome to the forum. You will find that as you gather neighbors and communicate your needs, you will advance rapidly in the game. I would suggest that as you get more a feel of the game and the forum, you shorten your game name and put 1 or 2 of your most important needs as part of your name - like mine is "Crscnt-E-rdr,VR" My lower level needs are listed in my signature.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Guy-*item needed*
Hi, I’ve sent a request. Please assist me with a stamp, City model, master plan or shredder to complete my Town Hall Upgrade (Level 4) and my Reserve Hangar I need a protection cover. Sent you a request. Many thanks

Top Bottom