Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Help! Win10 crash. System restore but I'm losing all my game

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20bnu78j
Username
KirkDe
Apart from contacted GI support team, is there any way forumers here can help me to retrieve back my game?

My Windows 10 had some crash (memory dumped failed) and do the restoration automatically. The profile, email, everything back to normal, but when opening the Airport City game, all my profile lost and it's like start playing a new game.

upload_2017-11-10_16-56-19.png

Anyone can help me?

My only advice for you is wait from GI support answer in the next 24 hours they will restore the game for you this is the best way.
Maybe also can you restore the game by your self with the backup file if you daily backup you game.
Many players happen with them same problem i am one of them but i did not use my backup GI restore the game for me next day.
One more thing you can do open your game go to add friend type test then enter close the game wait 5 minutes then start the game without collect any thing just wait 30 second visit Madlen and then check your game if its return back that will be great if not so only way is wait for GI support.
Good Luck (y)

Apart from contacted GI support team, is there any way forumers here can help me to retrieve back my game?
My Windows 10 had some crash (memory dumped failed) and do the restoration automatically. The profile, email, everything back to normal, but when opening the Airport City game, all my profile lost and it's like start playing a new game.
View attachment 10177
Anyone can help me?

Hi,

Usually GI ask you to start a new game so that they can send data to restore the original game to it.

I would suggest :-

Uninstall existing Game.
Download a new game from windows store.
Play new game to level 3. (It does not take long !)

Send GI support you old games friend code and you new game's friend code.
They will the restore your old game to your new game.

This usually takes less than 24 hours, although I am not sure about the weekend.

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom