Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Help needed, friend code issue.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I seem to have picked up an issue with my friend code when I replaced my iPad. My code is listed as Barkmi4 on my in game profile, however when members have been sending requests it seems to have gone to a ghost account, a version of my game at L79 (maybe 3 years old).
855E838D-3A43-4208-A71F-82B804BF1EEF.png
I think GI have done something today to try and resolve the issue, and are asking for screenshots of what now happens.
So, if someone who is not currently neighbours with me on a game would be so kind as to send a request to Barkmi4 and post a screenshot of where the request goes, this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
So GI claim to have fixed the issue on the back end.
Could someone who is not currently linked to me send a request to ‘Barkmi4’ and post a shot of the game the request is sent to.
Thanks in advance

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
So GI claim to have fixed the issue on the back end.
Could someone who is not currently linked to me send a request to ‘Barkmi4’ and post a shot of the game the request is sent to.
Thanks in advance

Tried it with my support, and it looks like it goes to your real account now. Barkmi4 level 80. F20 only.

Top Bottom