Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General help me make the right choice :)

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Hi guys! :)
I'm currently level 45 and I've built my MCC (level 3) and Red pad.
So I currently have 140k coins and would like to upgrade my control tower to level 5 (for 200k).
Is this a wise plan or should I keep saving for the level 6 runway? (800k)
Let me know what you think is best ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
So I currently have 140k coins and would like to upgrade my control tower to level 5 (for 200k).
I don't know what the 'right' choice is. And I'm sure you will get many opinions.

Personally, I prioritised saving up for Runway6 before upgrading my control tower to L5.
It's such a lot and takes so long, that I just wanted to get it out the way. After that, it didn't take too long to get the 200k.
There's an argument that upgrading your ct will allow you to earn more, but I doubt you'll earn 200k by the time you get to level 51.
So, I'd say if you're intending to buy the rw6, then you might as well put the 140k towards it.
Another option would be to skip rw6 and wait for rw7 at level 71.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I built the lvl 6 runway and really should have waited for the level 7. All you have to get used to is refusing planes landing. At your level its probably more important to get your tower and terminal upgraded first and you town hall but now you can fly red launches get on as many of them as you can then you can start collecting silver coins. When you get 300 you can build a grand hotel which will give you an additional 300 city population so can allow you to leave behind the town hall. This was my view you will probably get many more differing points of view, none will be wrong, none will be right its all down to how YOU want to progress and play the game.
Control Tower and Terminal to me are the most important, but dont also forget about being able to fuel up all your planes. Its no good having lots of planes and no fuel or passengers to fly them with.

I did not buy the runway L6 i just refuse the planes maybe a month or more.
I focus just to upgrade my terminal levels and control tower is after the terminal.
The important thing is i keep doing Red launches to save coins and fuels but that time was easy when the GD bonus bug was working fine.
For now i still not upgrade my town hall to L9 i have enough coins and the items i need but no need to upgraded now.
This what i did when i was in your level.
To do this very fast you have to be a part of group doing launch daily and can send you all the items you need to upgrade any buildings.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I skipped level 6 runway and waited until I could buy level 7 runway. I don't regret it. I still haven't bought any planes that need runway 6 to take off. So all it means is I had to refuse some portion of guest planes. There are better things to do with that large chunk of coins.

In other words, being able to land all of the guest planes isn't worth 800k coins.

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
@Crashfree @Blue Jay @PhactorPhil @Husam @Robobobo888 @AshPort
Thank you all for the great tips! :) I will focus on getting my level 5 and 6 control tower and level 6 terminal then, as I have plenty of fuel from the 3 fuel rings I'm in. :p
My red pad is done building tonight, so will be doing my first red launch today :D

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
@AIR RDAM
Good Luck and enjoy your first launch posted in the public launch thread
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/
Take 1st place and add slowly add the points and wait for others to join you with QLs sure if there is chance for me i will join you to support with points.
Thanks again! Could you send me your code on pm? :)
Congrats, send me a friend request and i will help where i can
Thanks! :) request sent!

Top Bottom