1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Helicopters are here - Possible bugs and improvements.

Discussion in 'Helicopter bugs and issues' started by must_dash, 6 December 2017.

1. LjGibbs

LjGibbs Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Free2Play Thank you for getting back to me I appreciate it...It's my main account that I use for Windows but I have IOS for my support account so I got to grips with it last night I noticed all the changes and for me no problem/glitch's (yet ;)) so at least I'm prepped for the Windows update (y)

Blue Jay and Free2Play like this.
  2. Free2Play

Free2Play Airport City Developer VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Facebook, Windows Mobile, Windows PC
    I don't seem to understand what you mean. Can you please take a screenshot?

3. @TeresaLisboa i noticed that the other night.

Ivan, When I look at my flights I had a blue launch in the air as active, but when I went off the Active tab I couldn’t see info about green or red launches. With flights you can see the details for non active destinations but can’t with launches. This was also happening prior to this release

I’ll look to get a capture later but I’m not sure if it will better describe it

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  4. benfly123

benfly123 Active Member

Windows PC
    20ure8cv
    benfly123
    Is this what you are talking about?

Attached Files:

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  5. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    Will there be a ranking on how many helicopter-flights have been finished in a week, like for the regular flights and space flights?

6. Pakman

Pakman 700+ Star Club VIP Flyer

Android, iPad, iPhone
    Pakman (iPad) Pakman2 (iPhone) Pakman13 (ipad2) Pakmangifter (Android)
    Pakman / Pakman2 / Pakman13 / Pakmangifter
    Ivan

Very nice update so far and gives a new dimension to the Game. In terms of an observation from Pakman and for all us old timers - but is there any way to improve the graphic which indicates the count of each item in your warehouse? My eyes are goosed (from too much AC playing) and whilst I can just about make out the grey numbers on the iPad - well on the iphone its impossible. Not sure if it's on your radar but something like a blacker font on a white background might work rather than it being grey as is.

Blue Jay and Free2Play like this.
  7. Free2Play

Free2Play Airport City Developer VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Facebook, Windows Mobile, Windows PC
    Eventually. We don't want to do the ratings the same way they work for planes, because we feel something more complex would be more fun.

Husam, PhactorPhil, LjGibbs and 3 others like this.
  8. AshPort

AshPort VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPad
    03bv6gap
    Ashport
    it would be nice for the resource base to have the numbers of items that are currently in stock, instead of having to go and check, driving me crazy

A Robbie Airport, Teboho and Blue Jay like this.
  9. That's it!

10. Hi,

Here is some bugs I saw so far after 1 days of playing:

Mechanical Plant icon when it is in production sometimes turn to be a white no image in it
    Close the app and reopen it to able to access anything as the game freeze and you can't click anything at all
    Neighbours gifts received they are not in order, if someone send you a gift it is in between the others and you have to look where it is to click take. Normally it was at the end of row.

Enjoying flying everyone.

11. Bob1977

Bob1977 600+ Star Club Active Member

Windows Mobile, Windows PC
    20gopw7c (WP) 20iyrlxu (PC)
    d751
    Maybe some one has already mentioned this glitch:
    a quest from Victoria Lee, task For Geyser Lovers "Get a Thermos from Yellowstone".
    3 Thermoses have been brought and the task is still incomplete.

12. Andy

Andy Active Member

iPad
    03w7lq6q
    Andy
    Here is another one:
    When I try to sell a helipad, the game says "you cannot sell this hangar as the plane in it is still flying..." This obviously should be helipad and helicopter accordingly. :)

Free2Play and Bali Hi like this.
  13. harry singh

harry singh Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04lqfz9d
    LordHobo
    A bug I found on android- When you ask the helicopter lady to "show me" button, nothing happens and radar, sending aircraft freezes, but can click to collect passengers and coins.

Free2Play likes this.
  14. greensmith

greensmith Administrator 600+ Star Club VIP Flyer Administrator Active Member

iPad
    Waverly huff
    Waverly huff
    Major bug:
    I sent four helicopters to Lake Baikal and they did not register as completed when they landed.
    Here's a screenshot before takeoff showing 16 flights completed:
    IMG_6092.jpg
    Here's a screenshot showing them in flight:
    IMG_6093.jpg
    And here's a screenshot after they landed:
    IMG_6094.jpg
    I did this because I sent four helicopters to Training Flight H last night before going to bed (8 hour flight). When I checked in this morning, the four had landed but they did not count towards the total.
    The bug isn't consistent because some flights are, in fact, counted. But others are not.
    UPDATE:
    I just sent four flights to Banff that were not counted.
    UPDATE UPDATE:
    I just sent four flights to Fiordland that were not counted.

Cheers,
    Tom

Last edited: 7 December 2017
    Free2Play, Husam and diwata like this.
  15. greensmith

greensmith Administrator 600+ Star Club VIP Flyer Administrator Active Member

iPad
    Waverly huff
    Waverly huff
    Minor bug:
    Before the update, when I tapped "Take" on a gift, it immediately changed to "Send."
    Now when I tap "Take" on a gift, nothing happens. I can close the window, then open it again and it still says "Take." When I exit the game, then open it again, it has changed to "Send."
    Cheers,
    Tom

Barkmi4 (Mike) and Free2Play like this.
  16. M22

M22 800+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    04ql4o2y (main tablet game) + ao5i9f7 (phone game)
    m22+needed
    Also I sent 13 flights to an alliance map that weren't counted either, there seems to be some sort of bug around the side tasks and pressing show me that I think is crashing stuff.

Barkmi4 (Mike) and Husam like this.
  17. Ive just started noticing that in the last hour. Also clicking on space launch only seems to affect when I enter the game after reopening it., otherwise the space launch window doesn’t open Everything else works ok wherever I click.

Free2Play and Teboho like this.
  18. diwata

diwata 800+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    a8y6rft
    diwata
    Lots of flights are not being counted.

Barkmi4 (Mike) likes this.
  19. There’s a lot of lag coming through various features in the last few hours. I suspect the GI servers are in meltdown like they were back in April.

I’m surprised they don’t get more mice brought in during big updates to keep the whole thing running :confused:

CC2E14C4-9275-45A5-954A-F5B0A4130A92.jpeg

Last edited: 7 December 2017
    Barkmi4 (Mike), SactoDave and Teboho like this.
  20. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 700+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    True, there must be something wrong. Let's wait and see... (n):whistle:

Teboho likes this.