Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Helicopter flights can only be finished through the "Flights"-window

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm not sure anyone ever reported this, and it's not really a big issue, but I've noticed since a while now that most helicopter-flights (not all, but most) don't show a "helicopter'-symbol on the helipad as indication that the flight is completed. I have to click the flights-window and select the "speed up for free"-button / "Complete"-button as if the flight is in its final 30 seconds before completion. Even after waiting for 30 secs (or a couple of minutes for that matter) the icon that you can usually click to finish a flight doesn't appear. I still have to do it by manually clicking "Complete".

This has been going on for a while now, and like I said it's not really a big issue, but I just thought the dev-team should be made aware of the issue.

Last edited:
I fly 6 birds (Sparrows, Crossbills & Goldfinches) daily (happily, I might add ;)) and have also noticed this anomaly for at least the last 6 weeks. Also not a big deal as I’ve found that I can do the same as @ArGi1981, or that a visit to Madlen will usually do the trick.

The other issue I’ve personally experienced ever since I’ve had the 2nd pad for each helo type is that the bird / pad I select for any given flight is not the bird that goes up, e.g. if I click the 1st pad it’s the bird on the 2nd pad that is ready to fly.

BTW - this mis-match of pad > helicopter is identical to the same one that I, as well as many players, have experienced with hangers > planes since I started playing in mid-February 2018 - if I have 4 Deltas in 4 hangers side-by-side and click the 1st hanger in the row to send a flight out, the plane in the last hanger in the row is the one that is selected for flight.

Other veteren pilots might not find this inconvenient or as confusing as I did as a rookie, but I can’t help but think that this feature is just not operating as logically as a player would expect.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I fly 6 birds (Sparrows, Crossbills & Goldfinches) daily (happily, I might add ;)) and have also noticed this anomaly for at least the last 6 weeks. Also not a big deal as I’ve found that I can do the same as @ArGi1981, or that a visit to Madlen will usually do the trick.

The other issue I’ve personally experienced ever since I’ve had the 2nd pad for each helo type is that the bird / pad I select for any given flight is not the bird that goes up, e.g. if I click the 1st pad it’s the bird on the 2nd pad that is ready to fly.

BTW - this mis-match of pad > helicopter is identical to the same one that I, as well as many players, have experienced with hangers > planes since I started playing in mid-February 2018 - if I have 4 Deltas in 4 hangers side-by-side and click the 1st hanger in the row to send a flight out, the plane in the last hanger in the row is the one that is selected for flight.

Other veteren pilots might not find this inconvenient or as confusing as I did as a rookie, but I can’t help but think that this feature is just not operating as logically as a player would expect.
I have found that the order of takeoff is assigned to the hangars. Send one off
and then move that hangar to the spot you want to be first, then repeat with others.

Top Bottom