Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Has there been a new update?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,
Can anyone please advise if there has been a new AC Window 10 update mine states 5.10.2 but on IOS it says 5.10.5 I have not been prompted for a update on Windows but my IOS updates itself?! Thank you

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi,
Can anyone please advise if there has been a new AC Window 10 update mine states 5.10.2 but on IOS it says 5.10.5 I have not been prompted for a update on Windows but my IOS updates itself?! Thank you

The latest Windows version is 5.10.2. Windows store is not offering any more recent versions. Keep in mind that each different platform will have its own version numbers as they do releases for bug quick-fixes.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
The latest Windows version is 5.10.2. Windows store is not offering any more recent versions. Keep in mind that each different platform will have its own version numbers as they do releases for bug quick-fixes.
Thanks very much Phil, that's all I wanted to know. I have problem's most of the time with the updates for AC on Windows and just wanted to make sure 5.10.2 was right for Window's 10

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yeah, you're not alone. I don't know if the challenges with getting updates in Windows is due to GI or Windows Store.
No neither am I...Windows Store classes AC as a 'game' not a 'app' and AC is the only thing I have to update myself as it automatically updates 'apps'...very confusing. Thanks for taking the time to clarify things anyway Phil

Top Bottom