Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Has the new weekend code come out?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Robert lescalleet
You read this thread just couple of posts above and find... ;)
Thank you, I'm fairly new to the forum and just trying to get the whole experience of the game. I've been playing for a few months and never realized this even existed. So the code is only on Friday then and how long do I have to get it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
Thank you, I'm fairly new to the forum and just trying to get the whole experience of the game. I've been playing for a few months and never realized this even existed. So the code is only on Friday then and how long do I have to get it.

I believe it lasts until game reset Sunday. Sometime Sunday for sure is when it expires.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Add the Airport City News forum section to your watch list. If you have notifications turned on, as soon as the new code is posted you will get a notice. It will also appear in the alerts section in the upper right section of the page. Click on the alert and it will take you directly to the posting.

Top Bottom