Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Harcourt Green Launched & Closed

Good to be launching! It's almost been two weeks since the last one due to low fuel. On the upside: tomorrow I'll have close to 1000 blue chest waiting to be unpacked! :whistle:

@Wasted Eagle and @cats are awesome

Its taken me all of July to collect 783 Chests !! and that was using 15 Golden Dice !

As a matter of course I keep a buffer of 60 chests in case of emergencies !

Regards
Harcourt

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
:eek:
How can you do that? I get between 15-20 daily and have to open them right away!!!
Well Barb, reaching 1000 blue chests is not all that hard. All it takes is time, a couple of bonus and some strategy.
The start was made two months ago:

1. Choose your neighbours wisely: don't settle for less than 5 planetariums each (times 12).

2. Use Golden Dice bonus and make two rounds of visits with one bonus (50+ blue chests per round garanteed!)

3. Be patient and only use your current fuel reserve when launching

(4. Restrain and launch with Captain Rollins' Friday Small Item Extravaganza and after opening them go hard and launch with Rocket J. Squirrel's Space Musketeers!) ;)

The first time I did a Golden Dice series I ended up with 200 chests and the second time 400. This gave me enough fuel to fly for a couple of weeks without having to open new ones. The only downside of GD two round visits is that my game resets at 2am...

Last edited:
Top Bottom