Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hangar Upgrades

This seems like an easy one - let me upgrade my old hangars to better ones. There is currently no good way to do this - gotta sell a plane then start selling hangars and buying new ones. If you have three beginner hangars like I do you are more or less stuck with them into perpetuity.
If you have a empty slot in reserve hangar then move the plane there and no need to sell it.
Then sell the old hangar and upgrade and return your plane to the new hangar.

If you have a empty slot in reserve hangar then move the plane there and no need to sell it.
Then sell the old hangar and upgrade and return your plane to the new hangar.
Until recently, I never knew you could move a plane into the reserve hangar without buying another. :banghead::banghead::banghead: So many times, I would buy a propeller-driven, use it to move a plane to the reserve, sell it, and then have an empty hangar. duhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Until recently, I never knew you could move a plane into the reserve hangar without buying another. :banghead::banghead::banghead: So many times, I would buy a propeller-driven, use it to move a plane to the reserve, sell it, and then have an empty hangar. duhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You can also switch planes between hanger and reserve hanger with different types of planes.

Reserve hanger plane to hangered plane switchs them between hangers.

You can also switch planes between hanger and reserve hanger with different types of planes.

Reserve hanger plane to hangered plane switchs them between hangers.
I knew you could swap out planes from hangar to reserve hangar and back - just wasn't aware you could move a plane to reserve and leave an empty hangar. Was it always like this?

I like this idea and would definitely have done it as I went along through the game if it had been available.

“Just put it in the reserve hangar” completely doesn’t cut it for me...I never have spare slots in the RH, as they cost greenies which is arguably the most valuable in-game currency and a lot of people (particularly free game players or those starting out) don’t have.

What is the answer then? Is it worth building L7 for all planes? (n)

I only have 2 Level 7 hangars, and the rest are level 6. Flying 8 condors. It's a bit slower to load, but at 300,000 coins each, plus 6 days or greenies to build, I think I'll keep them at level 6, at least for a while. Level 7 is definitely faster, but not necessary.

Top Bottom