Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween Quest on Kindle?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Since the last very buggy update, Back to School and Long Awaited Mail Quests have popped up on the Kindle. I complete the Mail Quest, but have some population issues, so I wasn't able to complete School.

Looking at the collections, is the Halloween Quest next?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Answering my own question- YES. Dark Skies on Kindle seems to be a little like the older quests on other platforms. You get 50 fuel when you complete the Abnormal Activity Collection and collect a Crystal Ball.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
That was a fail. I managed to collect and use 30 aerosols instead of 60. I did complete three stars to three of the four destinations. Maybe next year.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am0ms56o
Username
Archer
I had the same problem too. Now per asoera ad astra is up. I joined a space program in progress which we almost got up to 50% filled then it failed with over half a day left to fill it, and now I keep on getting a server connection error. don't know whats up put I know the inter net is working and the game should be up to date because of the latest up date. I will keep on checking the app store for an up date but I don't think its there. All I have to do is get the space ship to launch. I did notice that what is happening starts around 8:30 pm and it does not happen during the day.

Top Bottom