Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Stockholm (Level 60) Subquest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
With the new levels came new destinations and new subquests. Here's the guide for Stockholm:
  1. An Irreparable Loss: Take a flight to Stockholm
  2. Klandau's List: Bring Penicillin from Stockholm
  3. A Deserved Bonus: Bring a Blue Light-Emitting Diode from Stockholm
  4. Foundation Stones: Bring a DNA Model from Stockholm
  5. A Scientific Rarity: Bring an X-ray Tube from Stockholm
  6. Sugar the Pill: Bring Insulin from Stockholm
  7. Cancel the Party: Acquire a Gold Medal by completing the Knowledge is its own Reward Collection
  8. A City of Science: Build an Academy of Science by completing the Knowledge is its own Reward Collection five times
By the way, the items needed to complete this collection can randomly fall from a "collectible" building.
Cheers,
Tom

AcademyofScience.png

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yesterday I sent 23 flights to Stockholm with only Golden Dice as a bonus. Got three drops, including an X-ray Tube to complete my third collection. Six Falcons went to the repair shop.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
More flights to Stockholm today. Used "regular" bonuses Vintage Weathervane, Secret Faucet, Family Ticket, Golden Key and Golden Dice.
Landed 45 Falcons with four drops and three repairs (after the Golden Key was finished). Two of the drops were biggies; I got my fourth collection complete and only need one X-ray Tube and one Insulin to earn the Academy of Sciences building.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yesterday sent 51 flights to Stockholm. Got seven drops, including the Insulin I needed for the fifth collection. Now I only need one X-ray Tube to finish. Two planes in repair during the Golden Key bonus and two planes after the bonus completed.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
A disappointing day flying to Stockholm. 49 Falcons landed with four drops ... but not the X-ray Tube I needed. Six Falcons went in the Repair Shop after the Golden Key had timed out.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
On my 17th landing from Stockholm this morning I finally nabbed the elusive X-ray Tube and earned the Academy of Sciences building. Now onto Frankfurt!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom