Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Minneapolis (Level 58) Subquest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
With the new levels came new destinations and new subquests. Here's the guide for Minneapolis:
  1. A Shining Example: Organize a corporate seminar at a Private School
  2. Healthy Skepticism: Visit a Newspaper to print booklets with public service ads and visit residences (60)
  3. Tough Sports for Touch People: Visit a Coffee Bar to talk with Mr. Shtern
  4. Dream Team: Visit residential buildings to get the word out about the team - 130
  5. Hard Work: Bring Shoulder Pads from Minneapolis
  6. Barreling Through: Bring a Protective Helmet from Minneapolis
  7. Protective Pants: Bring Padded Pants from Minneapolis
  8. An Intense Interest: Bring Protective Gloves from Minneapolis
  9. A Dangerous Sport: Talk with Mr. Shtern in a Coffee Bar
  10. Inevitable Injuries: Bring a Jersey from Minneapolis
  11. The Will to Win: Get a Silver Cup by completing the Necessary Roughness Collection
  12. The Experience of a Lifetime: Build a Rehabilitation Hospital by completing the Necessary Roughness Collection five times
By the way, the items needed to complete this collection can randomly fall from a "collectible" building.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
RehabilitationHospital.png

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
With the new levels came new destinations and new subquests. Here's the guide for Minneapolis:
  1. A Shining Example: Organize a corporate seminar at a Private School
  2. Healthy Skepticism: Visit a Newspaper to print booklets with public service ads
  3. Tough Sports for Touch People: Visit a Coffee Bar to talk with Mr. Shtern
  4. Dream Team: Visit residential buildings to get the word out about the team - 130
  5. Hard Work: Bring Shoulder Pads from Minneapolis
  6. Barreling Through: Bring a Protective Helmet from Minneapolis
  7. Protective Pants: Bring Padded Pants from Minneapolis
  8. An Intense Interest: Bring Protective Gloves from Minneapolis
  9. A Dangerous Sport: Talk with Mr. Shtern in a Coffee Bar
  10. Inevitable Injuries: Bring a Jersey from Minneapolis
  11. The Will to Win: Get a Silver Cup by completing the Necessary Roughness Collection
  12. The Experience of a Lifetime: Build a Rehabilitation Hospital by completing the Necessary Roughness Collection five times
By the way, the items needed to complete this collection can randomly fall from a "collectible" building.
Cheers,
Tom
For item 2 I have:
2. Healthy Skepticism: Visit a Newspaper to print booklets with public service ads and Visit residential buildings to hand out booklets

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-23-10-07-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-23-10-07-14.jpg
    942.1 KB · Views: 176

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
For the past two days I've been sending Falcons to Minneapolis with no special bonuses other than Sky Captain. Sometimes the random drops just work your way. I ended up with ten drops, including everything I needed for the five collections and the Rehabilitation Hospital. All the subquests are now complete and I can leisurely send out Falcons to three-star the four remaining new destinations.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom