Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Frankfurt (Level 57) Subquest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
With the new levels came new destinations and new subquests. Here's the guide for Frankfurt:
  1. A Bad Feeling About This: Talk with Salma in a Coffee Bar
  2. Fatigue Catches Up: Visit a Seafood Restaurant and talk with Jennifer
  3. The Answer to Every Question: Bring a copy of Thus Spoke Zarathustra from Frankfurt
  4. From Ape to Ubermensch: Bring a copy of The Phenomenology of Spirit from Frankfurt
  5. A Systematic Approach: Bring a copy of Thoughts on Death and Immortality from Frankfurt
  6. Beautiful Sunset: Bring a copy of The Decline of the West from Frankfurt
  7. A Shaky Concept: Bring a copy of The World as Will and Representation from Frankfurt
  8. The Window into the Soul: Get a copy of The Critique of Pure Reason by completing the Dialectic of Enlightenment Collection
  9. Alone with Your Thoughts: Build a Garden of Meditation by completing the Dialectic of Enlightenment Collection five times
By the way, the items needed to complete this collection can randomly fall from a "collectible" building.
Cheers,
Tom

GardenMeditation.png

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
After earning the Stockholm reward yesterday, I started a Frankfurt run. Sent 25 Falcons out and got four drops. Two planes in repair.
Today I'm continuing Frankfurt but with only the Vintage Weathervane and Secret Faucet bonuses. Plus the Golden Dice before the planes start to land. Will report back.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
48 Falcon flights to Frankfurt today. Usual bonuses. Seven drops, but not the one I need: The Decline of the West. Need three of those to drop before I earn the reward. So far my drops are 7/9/4/0/5. One Falcon needed repair before the Golden Key stopped. One Falcon needed repair after.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I was busy the past few days so I didn't use any timers or bonuses or Fuel (20) or Fuel Catalysts; just a couple of Sky Captains. Would check in on the game every so often, land flights and take off new ones to Frankfurt.
And what do you know, three The Decline of the West books dropped, earning the Garden of Meditation. How many times have I said, "It's all random."
Now onto Minneapolis and the last of the subquests.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom