Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Guest Planes Repair Item Drop

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So I've noticed something about my guest planes, but I wanted to double check with others to see if it's normal or a potential bug:
1)Turboprops, jets, and the blue and white delta guest planes appear to drop the correct flight items.
2)From jumbos upward, all the guest planes drop only one type of flight repair item....in my case, landing gear.
Could anyone verify if it's the same for them? I expected more variation in the repair items, but could be wrong.

So I've noticed something about my guest planes, but I wanted to double check with others to see if it's normal or a potential bug:
1)Turboprops, jets, and the blue and white delta guest planes appear to drop the correct flight items.
2)From jumbos upward, all the guest planes drop only one type of flight repair item....in my case, landing gear.
Could anyone verify if it's the same for them? I expected more variation in the repair items, but could be wrong.
Wow, you look at what's dropped! I just wait for the collection to turn up or not? Lol. Very observant. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, from Jumbo upward only Landing Gear.
PPD : Light Engine/Empenage
TP : Cockpit Glass/Paint
Jet : Paint/Cockpit Glass/Jet Engine/Aircraft Tire
Delta/P.Delta : Passenger Seat/Landing Gear.
Jumbo-Thunderbird : Landing Gear.
I dont know about Condor.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Jet : Paint/Cockpit Glass/Jet Engine/Passenger Seat
Delta/P.Delta : Aircraft Tire/Landing Gear.
Landing gear for condor

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Picture speaks for itself :p
Screenshot_20180509-212202.png

Jet : Paint/Cockpit Glass/Jet Engine/Passenger Seat
Delta/P.Delta : Aircraft Tire/Landing Gear.
In fact pass seat drop from deltas
0A3C192C-7305-433F-97EF-A80900A9794A.jpeg
When your plane is in the repair base and you click to speed up, you now can see from where you can get the needed item, as above

Top Bottom