Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Grand Hotels

@KenDuckySmith

I would be interested in knowing more about whats behind the investment in townhouses and blue villas, thanks.
P
Later on you are going to need as many passenger buildings as you can get. Eventually you’ll have almost no coin buildings left because they will produce less than 10% of your earnings and the land needed for passenger and adventure buildings becomes far too valuable for a pittance of coins.

D

Deleted member 5399

All three are bought with greenies, have a relatively high turnover of passengers early in the game, and cost no population (always short of population in early stages of game). Since the last upgrade these also increase your maximum population - that's another massive incentive. I invested in these at the expense of early expansion because I thought they were so valuable to flying more planes.
thanks @andy8758 for making it clear to @pete blake

Hi All,

Quiet similar to Grand Hotel on this thread. Can someone tell where is collected items inventory stock displayed when we unbox the launch ready items. I don't find inside warehouse tabs in any of them after new update

Regards
Ravi
They don't show at this point. GI is aware of this and is planning a fix. Hoping they will also fix the problem with stars not counting if game isn't active.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
i did read a post by ivan that they were planning a check box or similar for people to choose which way to view there gifts

i like them in order, but i dont have 300 in waiting
That would be absolutely fine, with the option. I have about 260 gifts in my inbox. So if it's not a building item, it's really hard to spot, without laboriously going though and counting the gifts per person to see if one has been added.

That would be absolutely fine, with the option. I have about 260 gifts in my inbox. So if it's not a building item, it's really hard to spot, without laboriously going though and counting the gifts per person to see if one has been added.
When the update first came out, and people were saying the gifts were alphabetical, I thought "Great" - now I can find specific items I may need (building items, flight items, etc.). But then I saw it was alphabetical by gifter - that doesn't help me at all as I don't keep track of who sends what, or even if a neighbor has sent something. (a little overwhelming at over 150-200 gifts per day). I guess everyone has different needs depending on how they play.

Top Bottom