Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Grand Hotels

D

Deleted member 5399

Several things I have done over the years I've been playing AC.
Invest in greenies and buy townhouses, stone castles, and blue villas at the start. Build research labs/observatories. And build grand hotels to increase population. Unfortunately the 3rd objective takes up more land mass, but it is worth it later on.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Several things I have done over the years I've been playing AC.
Invest in greenies and buy townhouses, stone castles, and blue villas at the start. Build research labs/observatories. And build grand hotels to increase population. Unfortunately the 3rd objective takes up more land mass, but it is worth it later on.

If I may ask - why did you invest in the Research Labs early on?
It seems they only provide coins and just to break even you need about 1.5 months.
Thanks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Increases city population +300, much better than upgrading the Town Hall in the earlier stages of the game.
You mean much better than upgrading town hall now. The only upgrade for town hall that is worth it in the later stages is the last one of +1500 I believe. For lv9, its 950000 for just +100. Highway robbery is what that is.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07
Not sure you have to be in alliance to buy it. Try to buy before you join one. We need a new member next week as we are about to level up, if you're interested. One task per week.
You now have to be in an alliance to buy it. Thanks for the invite, but I joined one already. You wouldn't want me in an alliance at the moment anyway. I am too busy with the game to do alliance tasks, and wont focus on alliance missions until I've finished all other activities that I want to do in the game. I need a passive alliance where I only contribute just by passenger totals.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
@KenDuckySmith

I would be interested in knowing more about whats behind the investment in townhouses and blue villas, thanks.
P
All three are bought with greenies, have a relatively high turnover of passengers early in the game, and cost no population (always short of population in early stages of game). Since the last upgrade these also increase your maximum population - that's another massive incentive. I invested in these at the expense of early expansion because I thought they were so valuable to flying more planes.

Top Bottom