Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Golden tokens

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
If you had extra 100 gold tokens what would you spend them on (let's assume that you already have tokens spared for CBM and you have reserve hangar 2)?

Options:
1. S2 planes - for example, falcon (as very efficient pax carrier) or cheaper alternatives.
2. Add 50 more tokens for S2 condor
3. PAX auto collector buildings
4. Collect more to restart CBM if it is offered at some point (currently I don't have it).
5. Other option?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
If you had extra 100 gold tokens what would you spend them on (let's assume that you already have tokens spared for CBM and you have reserve hangar 2)?

Options:
1. S2 planes - for example, falcon (as very efficient pax carrier) or cheaper alternatives.
4. Collect more to restart CBM if it is offered at some point (currently I don't have it).
5. Other option?

I just bought 2 visa centers, and they are absolutely great ! When you fly map, they are really useful ! With 3 visa centers you can have easily 10 000 pax stored !

Options:
5. Other option?
Just save more and who know maybe CBM offer coming soon.
visa center not for daily use but i have 1 in HMYH account.
For me when i have extra gold i buy Mystery Super Bonus just to get this bonus (A Friend In Need) its help me a lot in events when i visit neighbors also those who have 10 planetarium.

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
How can one buy Mystery Super Bonus by using tokens? Is this permanent feature or offer from time to time (Combination of Jet pack + weatherwane + S2/S3plane is amazing - that's why I'm thinking about S2 falcon)?

@Teboho You got the point. I also need multiple things and that spared tokens for potential CBM make me crazy :)

How can one buy Mystery Super Bonus by using tokens? Is this permanent feature
Yes
Screenshot_2019-03-20-23-54-31.jpg

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I am aiming to achieve (because I believe it is a valuable asset) 200 gold tokens and 2000 silver tokens to be kept as a reserve. Just in case. Then everything I earn above that will be used as I fancy:

Those Mystery Super Bonuses are great - but I have achieved level 80 and still got 2 "Jar of Diogenes" (flight experience +100%) whilst chasing good Mystery Super Bonuses - and 500 silver tokens is a lot to lose on a useless bonuses. But, get a "Friend in Need bonus and that is so useful... and a Jet pack is pretty handy too. But both are rarely picked when you pay your money. :depressed:

Visa centre is a possibility - but only needed for generating passengers when burning lots of fuel on flights for adventure bonuses - but then an "Alarm Clock" bonus costs just 8 greenies.

The Reserve Hanger 2 remains the gold token super purchase - the ability to store more aircraft if ... almost priceless. But 200 gold tokens and 2000 silver takes a good year to earn. :arghh:

And if you are at the Top of your Game - there is always the Omega Hotel - 500 maximum population bonus for a mere 500 gold tokens...:whistle:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I'm in a fix, I really need the super bonuses, I'm also thinking of a visa or 2, I'm in a stage where I have to buy bigger planes and there is this elusive CMB :nailbiting: which I'm afraid that as soon as I use those token it will be on offer then I loose...:unsure:
I suggest you to fly alliance maps to get S3 airplanes and save tokens to another thing you want. Flying alliance map you will get Mystry super bonus chest with each complete collection too

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@Teboho
Everything has a price. When I flew Condor every 70 flights (media) I got 6 drops. Yes!! very very seldom.
For 70 flights, if speed up, you need 12600 fuel (630 F20 barrels) and 52500 pax.
Reminding that this game is a long term play and maybe you can do one destination per week, after 5 weeks you will have a black condor. Is it possible to you?

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate

Options:
5. Other option?
visa ist the most important stuff in this game :)
ok cbm's are more important but Gi not speak about it so maybe it come never more what for me is not fair from game insight!
sorry but the difference is so big between players with cbm's and without!
how many for this event for 1 in ranking?
maybe 300 euro for 3000 greenes isnt enough.
however
1. cbm's if they come (wait too)
2.visa ( i acktive it for 2 days and have allways 200.000 passengers minimum!
you can fly your aims and dont care about passengers (only fuel)
other stuff you not need (coins...)
only policestation ( more space for visa)
3. yellow planes ! not buy big one like condor or thunder! to expencive
try to fly for blacks if it is possible.
small yellows is ok!

i like to buy too with 10 gold supermystery boxes! (adventurespirit, friend in need, jetpack)

Last edited:
I am aiming to achieve (because I believe it is a valuable asset) 200 gold tokens and 2000 silver tokens to be kept as a reserve. Just in case. Then everything I earn above that will be used as I fancy:

Those Mystery Super Bonuses are great - but I have achieved level 80 and still got 2 "Jar of Diogenes" (flight experience +100%) whilst chasing good Mystery Super Bonuses - and 500 silver tokens is a lot to lose on a useless bonuses. But, get a "Friend in Need bonus and that is so useful... and a Jet pack is pretty handy too. But both are rarely picked when you pay your money. :depressed:

Visa centre is a possibility - but only needed for generating passengers when burning lots of fuel on flights for adventure bonuses - but then an "Alarm Clock" bonus costs just 8 greenies.

The Reserve Hanger 2 remains the gold token super purchase - the ability to store more aircraft if ... almost priceless. But 200 gold tokens and 2000 silver takes a good year to earn. :arghh:

And if you are at the Top of your Game - there is always the Omega Hotel - 500 maximum population bonus for a mere 500 gold tokens...:whistle:
When buying cbm...does it come as a set of 3 buildings? Does it cost 200 + 2000?
I know they might increase the price if offered again

When buying cbm...does it come as a set of 3 buildings? Does it cost 200 + 2000?
I know they might increase the price if offered again

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Mint seemed to be the most valuable with 4 cash every 3 hours for 42 days (1,344 cash!)
https://airportcity.fandom.com/wiki/Mint

But I remember reading somewhere in the forum that CBM were released one after another, so players had no idea that there was something better coming along their way as they rushed to get C.

Prices were also raised from the first to second release. Got to consult the oldies here ;)

Top Bottom