Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Golden Dice vs Planets

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Many of you mentioned old players, advantages. When I started the game there was no planetariums, i could not find single person for launches, there was no red or blue launch pad. Landing plane cost fuel and passengers, level cap was on 35. And look at me where i'm now. But all that takes me more then 3 y to achieve. I see people get to level 70+ in 2 months. You have to look at it also from another perspective.
IMHO Planetariums are way too overpowered. Because visiting neighbors should be a choice, but now only fool would not chose Planetariums so the choice is gone. Coins and xp from those collections are simply insane and not on par with other coin/xp sources in the game.
That's plain imba, in dire need of a serious nerf.

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
Ya know it might be different if I never invested a dime in this game, but I did. This is NOT the game I paid for. I used to play all day and night but now the thrill is gone.

I'm looking around for a new game that will motivate me. So players, suggest a new game for me to play. Sim City? Megapolis? If we all desert this ship together we can keep our friendships and fun. If GI doesn't care about us, why should we?

I sure as hell would not have invested $$ in a bank if the gameplay was like it is now! Not giving it up just yet because of that investment, but if the hits to us players keep coming ... Ie limit 100 items... my mind might just change.

Megalopolis is addictive, but is a moneysucker!!! Had to give that one up.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I still think Gi needs to give us a new bonus for using on the planetariums, even if it needs to be purchased with greens. I'd welcome that as a matter of fact, not much else to do with my greens now. :(

I've seen a lot of old players stop playing with their secondary games just b/c there is not enough fuel to furnish them. This is still a horrid change to our beloved game. :cry:

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Ok i did x2 planet runs last night with the golden dice what has happened, so has GI cut down on drops to stop us launching so much or is a bug ?? really not worth using the dice anymore if this is the case. This has seam to change since the update:(
What is a planet run?

I agree the drop rate gets worse upon every update. Perhaps this is to slow down cheaters but I think this punishes honest players the most.
I think it's more to do with slowing down massive amounts of a) fuel gathering b) gold token gathering and c) coins. I suspect they never realised or expected the players to be doing 20+ red rocket launches all day, every day. Green and blue launches were never that easy to do as they were introduced and then suddenly red comes along and the whole gameplay (for those that worked it out) turned upside down. It's fine that they made a mistake (and it took a long time to work it out - CBM sale was the triggger, I think) but the wholesale wipeout of what had become the best and MOST FUN feature of the entire game was a mistake as well. Too hard and too fast. And it's cost them a lot of players. But look... :watching:, we're all still here and still playing :rolleyes:(n):grumpy:.

Yes, I am still here for now. Considering working down all my collected resources and helping others before I quit.
I can't work out how people are still doing 600 red launches a week when I'm tapping planetariums only and lucky to get 20 red preps a week. I know many at the top have 10 space item producing buildings and have a regular source of Friend in Need bonuses, but surely even their stocks must be taking a hit?!?

Top Bottom