Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Golden Dice vs Planets

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
So all is forgotten and forgiven now???? I, for one, am not having half as much fun was I used to. PEB's are lucky to come up 1/12 chests. So I'm not launching half as much, or only with minimum points and it's NOT fun.:(

It's NOT fair that the long-time players have the means to get more prep for launches when we don't have that option to ever get there! I can't grow my airport without coin, I can't get coin without numerous launches, I can't do numerous launches because of not enough prep. I can't get the adventure buildings because I don't have enough fuel because of small launches.

I support this game with real money, I should be able to have a few perks like using gold dice on planetariums. That is the MAIN REASON I got my Mint!
It's really sad to see everyone give up without a fight, I'm still mad as hell :mad:

So all is forgotten and forgiven now???? I, for one, am not having half as much fun was I used to. PEB's are lucky to come up 1/12 chests. So I'm not launching half as much, or only with minimum points and it's NOT fun.:(

It's NOT fair that the long-time players have the means to get more prep for launches when we don't have that option to ever get there! I can't grow my airport without coin, I can't get coin without numerous launches, I can't do numerous launches because of not enough prep. I can't get the adventure buildings because I don't have enough fuel because of small launches.

I support this game with real money, I should be able to have a few perks like using gold dice on planetariums. That is the MAIN REASON I got my Mint!
It's really sad to see everyone give up without a fight, I'm still mad as hell :mad:

I have to agree. It's changed to whole game play around. Certainly everything has just slowed down to a grind.

Device
  1. Android
@Mia @Bob69bob

Nothing what we say will change anything.
Keep doing it is the only way.

Free2Play
We are leaving the game, not because we hate the game.
We need to do something.
With 2-5 launches available everyday, we have nothing to do.
You lost something here, we need to stay and connect to the game.
I really hope you can have a huge plan to make us stay with the game.

Free2Play , Robby is absolutely correct. This one change has stopped big players (and spenders) in their tracks. I find myself staring at the screen thinking of things to do. I've never done that before. Already I've significantly reduced the time spent playing each day. You may not notice much in the short term, but people will leave very unhappy. When this happens, only a few will return and it's too late to change it later because most won't even check to see that you've done something about it. This will be a very expensive mistake :(

Same here, I find I'm not playing anywhere near as much as I used to.

I had an amazing friend list who all carried out many many launches, that has all stopped almost to a trickle.

2 reasons - the absolute mess created with the last update where profiles have been lost and the change in GD planetarium drops. If I am lucky enough to find a launch I have very little recourse compared to what I had a few weeks ago.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
As people are saying above I'm playing less and less struggling to find something to do with less launches..

And I don't believe for a second this was a bug they fixed.. Either they did it by accident and won't admit it so bug is an easy excuse or as said above they want to slow us down.
Either way it will not only slow us down it will eventually stop us dead when we run out of things to do.
When this game turns into something I only have to open every 8 hours to send planes out I lose motivation really fast...

Device
  1. Android
It happened to with 10 buildings.
One day, there was and update.
And Kdabra....... you found the net Nemo.....
We can only put 6 buildings same type.
They also said, 10 was a bug.
And nothing change till today.
Putting the building to the warehouse was a trap.......

Blame it on the bug
I am sure that some of adventure buildings without road also a bug.
Because latest adventure buildings are using road now.

Well, God never promise the sky will always blue anyway.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Ya know it might be different if I never invested a dime in this game, but I did. This is NOT the game I paid for. I used to play all day and night but now the thrill is gone.

I'm looking around for a new game that will motivate me. So players, suggest a new game for me to play. Sim City? Megapolis? If we all desert this ship together we can keep our friendships and fun. If GI doesn't care about us, why should we?

Device
  1. Windows PC
I see a lot of people not happy with GI I lost all my GI games after I had to do a factory reset,lost everything on my hard drive had to start from scratch.Sent a ticket and within 2 hours my game was restored back to level 72 cant thank them enough.hope they can do same with other games.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Many of you mentioned old players, advantages. When I started the game there was no planetariums, i could not find single person for launches, there was no red or blue launch pad. Landing plane cost fuel and passengers, level cap was on 35. And look at me where i'm now. But all that takes me more then 3 y to achieve. I see people get to level 70+ in 2 months. You have to look at it also from another perspective.

Device
  1. Android
Many of you mentioned old players, advantages. When I started the game there was no planetariums, i could not find single person for launches, there was no red or blue launch pad. Landing plane cost fuel and passengers, level cap was on 35. And look at me where i'm now. But all that takes me more then 3 y to achieve. I see people get to level 70+ in 2 months. You have to look at it also from another perspective.
With 2-5 launch daily, single QL will be no prob.
We can always take captain.
I think selfish is the new strategy.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Everyone sees good things which Old Player's enjoyed but only old player's know how much difficult it was back in that time as well, So easy to say "Long Time player's have an advantage".
I agree with this change, Golden Dice works like it is written in it's description, Instead of getting angry we should be happy that we were able to use this bug of GD till it was there.

GI probably had no idea just how the launch's would be popular. I'm guessing with the way we join launches as friends then there must be a pretty big amount of game resource used towards launches. Have GI taken this opportunity to reign in some of the launches and remove some of the load from the games servers?

Top Bottom