Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI's Response over 100 limit

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
But in conclusion if the game is broken, and with the phone often happen or if I want to buy a new phone, transferring the game is certain that I will have a 100-item stock limit? After 3 years of play and its progress???......is terrible.
Then just raise the ticket and they will fix it so you will not have 100 limit.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
But before you have a G$ feedback all your items will be pulled down to 100pcs limit.
And you will be able to increase their quantity in a future but do not have the previous quantity.
Correct?

But before you have a G$ feedback all your items will be pulled down to 100pcs limit.
And you will be able to increase their quantity in a future but do not have the previous quantity.
Correct?
It's my understanding you keep what you have, but you can't add to it until you are below 100. Can't you imagine opening launch chests, trying to find a PEB, and having to throw away large fuel tanks, main stabilizers, etc because you already have over 100 of them.:(:(:( Or your neighbors send you fuel, and you can't accept it because you have over 100. I wonder how many gifts you can store without accepting them?

It's my understanding you keep what you have, but you can't add to it until you are below 100. Can't you imagine opening launch chests, trying to find a PEB, and having to throw away large fuel tanks, main stabilizers, etc because you already have over 100 of them.:(:(:( Or your neighbors send you fuel, and you can't accept it because you have over 100. I wonder how many gifts you can store without accepting them?
The problem is when you have hundreds of launch collections already and you can't collect anymore and that means no more Launch chests.

you can keep 305 gifted items max without collecting only when you collect from these 305 and are below 300 you can accept other gifts that are in limbo waiting to be added

It looks like the 100 item limit is removed. My fuel ring account hit the limit on Plasma Colt. Then the "reached 100 limit" message disappeared since last weekend.
Also I restored my 2nd account from google play last week. I have about 200+ F20 in that account and I can continue accepting F20 gifts after game restore.
On android the limit is still active.
just tryed it and message still there and not able to collect more than hundred items.

Top Bottom