Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Gifts changed after update 2 x

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Anybody else had this? With the update to android, my gift list changed. Could give energy light bulbs and fingerprint readers. This morning its gone back to what it was before the update! Sorry @Speed Can't do anymore readers.

Thanks @Madegwen59, sorry for the late reply, I was away for the weekend. I'll catch up on gifts later tonight.

Anybody else had this? With the update to android, my gift list changed. Could give energy light bulbs and fingerprint readers. This morning its gone back to what it was before the update! Sorry @Speed Can't do anymore readers.

That happened to me a couple of times to me as well. First time was in late July or early Aug.. And then it changed again. So, I guess it gets changed with updates.. (that even happened in my iOS game as well)

Top Bottom