Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gift bug?

I am no longer receiving gifts. Friends send me gifts, but they never show up in my gift box. During periods, nothing appears in my gift box, while I know friends are sending gifts (because they told me they sent something). This happens since at least a week. These periods of disappearing gifts ('black holes') seem to increase. Now, already more than half of the day, gifts are lost. Only during a small time window of 4 hours, I still receive gifts. It really affects my pleasure of playing the game. :arghh:

Sending out gifts is no problem. My friends still receive my gifts.

How many other players are affected by this bug? I contacted GI, but I don't get a satisfactory answer on the reason for the black holes in my gift box and how long it will take before the problem is solved. Are there other players that experience the same problem? Did you contact GI? What was their answer to you?

I am no longer receiving gifts. Friends send me gifts, but they never show up in my gift box. During periods, nothing appears in my gift box, while I know friends are sending gifts (because they told me they sent something). This happens since at least a week. These periods of disappearing gifts ('black holes') seem to increase. Now, already more than half of the day, gifts are lost. Only during a small time window of 4 hours, I still receive gifts. It really affects my pleasure of playing the game. :arghh:

Sending out gifts is no problem. My friends still receive my gifts.

How many other players are affected by this bug? I contacted GI, but I don't get a satisfactory answer on the reason for the black holes in my gift box and how long it will take before the problem is solved. Are there other players that experience the same problem? Did you contact GI? What was their answer to you?
First i moved your thread here to the right forum :) not the news forum.
YES i have same your problem with one of my accounts HUSAM1 and i lost all the receiving gifts it is hard they are front of me and i click to collect them and keep waiting nothing happen and i try again but its gone nothing i can do these gifts i lost it is very important sure i am waiting them daily it is about 50 gifts lost and i dont know if there is other is missing and i did not receive them too.
If i open a ticket they will not return it back for sure also i dont have any approve like a screenshot.

Last edited:
@Ur-quan
Just to let you know that few minutes before i try to collect the gifts and the problem is when i click they gone disappear nothing received, i collect from the time reset up to now just about 5 gifts.
This problem happen to me in Dec.2018 and they fix it and now come its back again.
I did not open a new ticket today i have my old conversation ID: #@698297 please help me with that.
Thank you

@Ur-quan
Just to let you know that few minutes before i try to collect the gifts and the problem is when i click they gone disappear nothing received, i collect from the time reset up to now just about 5 gifts.
This problem happen to me in Dec.2018 and they fix it and now come its back again.
I did not open a new ticket today i have my old conversation ID: #@698297 please help me with that.
Thank you
@Ur-quan
By the way i open new ticket now here the conversation No: #776752.
Thank you

Top Bottom