Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI why do you hate me so!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
This has to be a conspiracy now lol...

Sound store Event - completed
Woodstock Nostalgia drops after completing the 5 needed - 6-4-0-7-8
Does it come in black ( 5 to get the sound extra store) 2 complete then 4-1-0-5-8...

UFO event - completed
Towards the extra crop circle - 0-3-8-7-0

Mail event - Completed
You've got mail ( for the kiosk) 0-1-17-12-10

Current event

i have 224 mirrors
- i know some will be from gifting but I've bought 4 packs at least and cut over 160 mushrooms ...
Fungus Kingdom - 1-0-0-2-4 with one russian egg complete, thats 12 drops from over 160 cuts with Spyglass active for the most - I'd save up and cut in batches

On her majestys servie - trying to get planes to actually fly to the even destination Wonderland!

5-5-0-3-4 -- none complete yet but in the process of building my third hangar in anticipation

As for doors, with only one egg to farm from i'm surprised i even have any drops from that!

0-0-1-0-1

I get the events have to be intersting enough to last the time involved, but when i have over 150 flights to the event destinations already I'd expect to have completed at least one plane lol

Please don't see this as a rant btw - its meant to be tongue in cheek! im not mad, im tickled more than anything! enlighten me with your similar event stories and keep me entertained!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Don't mind me. I am just testing this to see if my "rant" works.

"80 flights and no cards! I am still 0-0-0-0-0.:meh:"

*Starting the stopwatch and crossing my fingers for a carddrop*

Yes, I am flying to the correct destinatons :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Don't mind me. I am just testing this to see if my "rant" works.

"80 flights and no cards! I am still 0-0-0-0-0.:meh:"

*Starting the stopwatch and crossing my fingers for a carddrop*

Yes, I am flying to the correct destinatons :ROFLMAO:

LOL! It works, but in my case it was not for the event.
Decided to open some Launch Ready boxes. Opened 25 of them and got 3 PEB, 6 Main Stabilizer and 4 Large Fuel Tanks.
Compared to my past boxes, that was a pretty good rate for the most valuable items.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
I am in a same position :mad:. I've completed almost all events during last two years or so. I am playing now at about the same pace and my progress is almost zero.
Fungus Kingdom 5/1/3/3/1
On her Majesty's service 7/4/0/1/3
Mad Tea Party 0/0/0/0/0
Wind Through the keyhole 0/0/0/0/1
This event is not fun at all. :wtf:

Top Bottom