Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android GI Servers Down?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20exz5lm
Username
Hrph
The blaster counter is not increasing. It's a 4798, goes up to 4801 when I land a guest plane, then drops back to 4798 so it's not fixed yet it seems. Time to take a break I guess.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
The blaster counter is not increasing. It's a 4798, goes up to 4801 when I land a guest plane, then drops back to 4798 so it's not fixed yet it seems. Time to take a break I guess.
This will be fixed in a moment too.

Hmmm, wish I'd completed the event now, then I could get another building reward :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I did. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
gauss skyscraper.JPG

Ales2206

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jto4sa
Username
Ales2206
Unfortunately, the progress of collections can not be restored. :(
Hi, is there anything you guys can do out of courtesy? I can't speak for others, but I've spent over 4000 fuel on this event, and some actual real money (that helps paying you guy's salary) I just needed 2 "some like it hot" more and my event would've been completed, you can imagine how sour this is. I know we got 3 extra days, but I believe that doesn't weigh out for the real money/time players spent on this event or game for that matter.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
r u kidding me :eek::rolleyes:

We burned tons of fuel to immediately return the Fighter Jet during an A51-map run, all for nothing, but hey: At least we get another three days :ROFLMAO:

Sonic emitters that you've got during this time have stayed untouched. Now you have even more time to stack up more and buy buildings or bonuses in the event's shop.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b9zq4f
Username
joguest
My sonic emitters have been reset to zero! even though I haven't spent any and the correct running total is shown in the competition

Now come back!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh man, this escalated quickly. I thought it was a simple loss of server connection, and now it's a loss of event! Really glad I didn't do this event, even though my game never reset. Losing all that fuel is going to leave a lot of players upset. Oh well....connection is restored, so I'm happy.

Top Bottom