1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Getting thrown off a launch!

Discussion in 'Space Launch Questions' started by Disco, 5 January 2018.

1. I take it there is no chance of getting them back?

View Signature
  2. Nope!

View Signature
  3. There is a way of getting them back...
    Fly to Cape Caneveral, North and South Observatory, Jiuquan, Plesetsk; visit astronaut academy, training centers, planetariums and cosmic fuel stations.

Do this for the whole month and you will get more than what you lost.

View Signature
    exwhy and Jacque like this.
  4. Obiwan1664

Obiwan1664 Active Member

iPad
    Obiwan1664
    Obiwan1664
    Put 480 points into a launch that had not even reached half way. Got kicked, no idea why.
    Frustrating that you lose your items. Have written to Tech support for an explanation, but it would seem by this forum nothing will come of it.

5. support could not help you.
    Except if you are owner of the space launch, the kick is at the mood of the owner of the launchs.
    If you find this unfair, support could do nothing, nor bring any explanation.

Try to understand why (480 was not overpassing first seat, but you could overpass 2nd or third seat). Could be a private launch (if name tagged with private).
    Or more basically in this time of event rush, you could have launched (or almost launched) a launch with only 1QL or no QL, and the owner would have wanted to prevent that
    If on the forum, try to contact him directly.

And if you find this still unfair, just kick the owner of your friend list.

View Signature
    Jacque and Teboho like this.
  6. Obiwan1664

Obiwan1664 Active Member

iPad
    Obiwan1664
    Obiwan1664
    The issue I have, is that you lose your items. Surely it can’t be that hard for the game to be changed so that they refund.

7. Thats why most people on the forum, launch with people they know. A lot here only have forum neighbours. They know the rules. Doesnt mean they always stick to them but they are more likely too. Noone else knows what the rules are. Never see it on Faceache. You lose items tes. Just think, good thing you didnt put in a couple of peb or you'd lose those too!

View Signature
  8. this is the gameplay rule.
    I don't think G! has in mind to refund kicked players at all.

(Just imagin why, you want to highjack a launch. If you are kicked, you will lose the items you spent to steal the first place. so this is a risk you are taking.
    if the game refund systematically the items, then there is no more risk of trying any highjack.
    It would be hell !)

As Madge suggest, try to use the forum to find launches and friends with defined rule, and avoid non forum launches, it would be better for your play.

View Signature
    Jacque likes this.
  9. MarcG

MarcG Active Member

Android
    04r8329h
    Marc
    I just got booted from a launch, by a neighbor, for no apparent reason. No worries, as I removed them, but adding help to complete a launch I guess pisses some people off. I was not in the launch for points or placement.

View Signature
  10. That is why there is a strong advice in this forum to only launch with forum members and people you know.

Why, you may ask?
    1. We respect each other (at least most of us)
    2. We have specific rules (which we all try to follow)
    3. We are courteous
    4. We support each other in any way we can
    5. We are grateful for every little help we get

Contravention of the above is good enough to be shunned and get deleted as a neighbour.

View Signature
    Aviatrix and exwhy like this.
  11. MarcG

MarcG Active Member

Android
    04r8329h
    Marc
    Thanks for the advice and reminder! This forum has welcomed me and it's been an excellent source of information. I'm only launching with members of this forum, going forward.

View Signature
    exwhy, crescent moon and Teboho like this.