Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting construction items - rules changed in this new version

apparently, there was another “improvement” in this new release.
We are all so busy with the event that probably most of us didn’t noticed yet
Up to the last version, you could stock on items for posteriors upgrades of a certain building. Not any more. As far as my experience allows, we can only get items for the upgrade immediately after the one we have.
For example, if you have CT9, you can only receive items for CT10, even if you’re on level 75...
It happened to me. I was trying to gather items for CT11, and, just before the upgrade, I DID receive them. As soon as I upgraded... pouuuf F3/P5 on the way!
Of course you can keep those and hope they’ll transform into the right items as soon as it is allowed, but that’s not the same thing
Keep an eye of the gifts you’re receiving... did you notice an increase of F3/P5? Maybe this is the reason...

apparently, there was another “improvement” in this new release.
We are all so busy with the event that probably most of us didn’t noticed yet
Up to the last version, you could stock on items for posteriors upgrades of a certain building. Not any more. As far as my experience allows, we can only get items for the upgrade immediately after the one we have.
For example, if you have CT9, you can only receive items for CT10, even if you’re on level 75...
It happened to me. I was trying to gather items for CT11, and, just before the upgrade, I DID receive them. As soon as I upgraded... pouuuf F3/P5 on the way!
Of course you can keep those and hope they’ll transform into the right items as soon as it is allowed, but that’s not the same thing
Keep an eye of the gifts you’re receiving... did you notice an increase of F3/P5? Maybe this is the reason...
That's pretty much the way it's always been. I think being able to accept items for future buildings was a bug.

Maybe it has always been that way. I think I might have been remembering about receiving items when your level is too low. Then you get fuel(3) or pass(5). Been too long for this old brain to remember for sure. :):):)
Well, since I started playing there have been no significant changes. It may have been possible however that you could only receive for the next 2 levels, but I’m not sure.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Same experience here. As a windows player I am grateful to everyone who helped me gather the building components that I needed to complete construction of key buildings. Theresa - I'm 7 days away from completing my Lvl 11 control tower and Lvl 11 terminal (yes I upgraded both at the same time) Do you want self balancing scooters before I lose the ability to send them? PM me if you do.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
captain ian
Sounds right when it comes to trading items - I upgraded my repair base to level 6 because I could a few months back and got to level 71 in late March - I can now trade in l7 repair base items since the building is at level 6 and I'm at level 71 which unlocks the l7 base.

Talking of that, if anyone has got a few smart glass for the l8 terminal....

Top Bottom