Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS General Question(s)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
I tried my code on Facebook, but it didn't work,,ended up with a new game,,didn't affect my WIN 10 pc game, but I didn't care for the FB version, too many clicks,, click to unload, click to fuel click to load PAX, click to launch plane??? plus the collection of coins and suitcase is some what different,,not as fast as my game....BTW I got a GREEN launch goin 22 hrs as of now left to go I got 698 in. no others aboard

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I play AC on an iphone logged in as a guest I believe.

Is there a way to play if I want my game from a ipad or windows machine or through facebook?

Is there any advantage to connecting to AC using facebook?

Is the game backed up in the event of my iphone being lost/stolen or having to restore to new?

Thanks!

Hi @Spork !

In my opinion, there is no advantage to connect with Facebook...
Backup dépends on your OS ! If you're on iOS, you can backup your iPhone/iPad with iCloud and it will backup your AC game. So, if you get another iPhone/iPad, you can load your backup in and you will have your AC game ! (you still have to check in your backup settings that AC is configured to be backed up !

On Windows, I believe there is a backup file, you have to put it on USB key, or HDD, or cloud and you will be able to play your AC game on all Windows.

On Android, I don't know !

And, if you want to transfer you AC game from iOS to Windows, or, iOS to Android (or other configuration), you have to ask G! support ! I guess you can't transfer from iOS/Android/Windows to Facebook !

Top Bottom