Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game over

I have a rule about never talking about (good) bugs on the forum.

Newer players will hang around because you don’t miss what you never had but a lot more older players will walk for good this time.

Ditto on the code of silence, I've only ever discussed it via PM. Makes me wonder what other bugs I'm not aware of due to the principle.

And yeah, I think this will kill a lot of appetite from long term players unless they bring in s new type of challenge for them to do, can't think that that would be though.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ditto on the code of silence, I've only ever discussed it via PM. Makes me wonder what other bugs I'm not aware of due to the principle.

And yeah, I think this will kill a lot of appetite from long term players unless they bring in s new type of challenge for them to do, can't think that that would be though.
I think getting rid of the bug increased the difficulty quite a bit for those who relied on it. People will have to be wise with their launches now, and with decreased red launches, now people will have to rely on other methods to earn coins during launches. It's going to be interesting seeing how the AC gaming world changes with this bug removal.

I think getting rid of the bug increased the difficulty quite a bit for those who relied on it. People will have to be wise with their launches now, and with decreased red launches, now people will have to rely on other methods to earn coins during launches. It's going to be interesting seeing how the AC gaming world changes with this bug removal.
You will have to rely more on your neighbors... Perhaps form larger launch groups with tighter rules for ql launches (scheduling qls, fuel input for each place, etc)... More time spent until launch (no more 5 min window till launch)...

So let me get this right, after using this for many...many launches, gathering untold resources
and making the game basically so simple a 5 year old could be a major player. They fix that issue
and now even with everything that was amassed using this bug this alone has ruined the game?!?!? o_O
I'll not complain about this and really at the core this bug was a way to cheat. Seems like the vast
majority generally frown on those that cheat in other ways using other bugs. :whistle:

BTW for those on windows the videos for free stuff work now!!! :woot:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I just want to say just because you didn't personally use it, doesn't mean you didn't benefit from it. Getting an easy 2nd or 3rd place, could be very hard now.
True. There will be a reduction in opportunities to do launches, so every spot will be that much more coveted

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You will have to rely more on your neighbors... Perhaps form larger launch groups with tighter rules for ql launches (scheduling qls, fuel input for each place, etc)... More time spent until launch (no more 5 min window till launch)...
This will only be true if all members of the group are in one accord. If each member still has their individual objectives and not working in unison, then you're still relying on public launches for help. What I forsee happening is the following:
-QL parties won't occur nearly as often because they eat so much into resources. However, launch groups are perfect hosts for these, and with the right launch group that is organized, you can do some amazing things.
-People will rely more on public launches for regular launches because that is the easiest way to gather people who are after the same objective as you
Simply put, for the short term, launches will keep going up as normal. But as time goes on and the stores start dwindling away, you will see a decline.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Speaking of common items, I would be very happy if they would take out Cosmic Fuel from the launch ready kits. It seems that is the item you get the most of and you only get to use one per launch because they have such a long timer. The cosmic fuel station gives you this fuel on a daily basis so you end up with thousands of them sitting in the warehouse.
I suggested several times to make something like Cosmic Fuel Refinery to convert it into Large Fuel tanks (at least) or even better space fuel. I'd build 6 Cosmic Fuel Stations to convert, say, 1000 Solid Fuel into 1 PEB.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I suggested several times to make something like Cosmic Fuel Refinery to convert it into Large Fuel tanks (at least) or even better space fuel. I'd build 6 Cosmic Fuel Stations to convert, say, 1000 Solid Fuel into 1 PEB.
*cough cough* Aerospace Laboratory thread in Suggestions Forum *cough cough* This darn cough won't go away :hungover:

Top Bottom