Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android game keeps on crashing

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
Since the last update the game is crashing almost continiously after starting up the game. This always happens at the moment of loading my airport. I see a still shot (nothing is moving) with returning planes hanging in the air and then the game crashes. After trying to start up the game a few times I sometimes get lucky and can play finally, but not before closing a few popups.

This morning I have sent and returned gifts, sent out a few planes and launched a blue one. I pushed the on/off button shortly to turn of the tablet (I did not shut it down). Now, about 12 hours later, I opened the game again (first had a few crashes again) and noticed all the timers are of.The airplanes will not return for hours, not possible to collect passengers from the buildings I used this morning, not possible to collect coins. All these timers (including all the buildings giving gifts) froze for some reason I don't know of.
The only timer which is working correctly is the one of the rocketlaunch, still 12 hours to go.

I have a samsung tab 2 10.1. Someone else has this problem? Anyone with a sollution?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Hdam, i'm using the same tablet as you and i also have the same problems after the last update.
Game crashes, planes hanging and indeed the timer is off.
The solution i use now is: Start the tablet, click OFF the WiFi and start the game offline.
The game is working immidiately and doesn't crash. Land the planes, collect all coins and passengers in your airport.
Tab on the "home" button and switch the WiFi on again. Click on the AC-tab, you'll get a black or grey screen and wait,
it will take some minutes. Meanwhile don't click anything!!!!
AC will load again and you can sent out gifts and visit friends, without crashing.
I'm using this method everyday and haven't problems!! Try it out. Don't forget to visit a neighbor, NOT Madlen, once or twice before you shut down the game!! Also after visiting don't collect anything in your airport otherwise the game will not save. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I have a Galaxy S6 phone and I sometimes get the freezing (very rarely a crash) when I am loading the game under mobile data, doesn't happen under wifi. I think it's a problem connecting to GI servers when you have a poor signal or poor connection to their server. Best is to open in flight mode and then turn on mobile data/wifi after you have done the main flight landing etc

Top Bottom