Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Full for now, Top 50 alliance

Hi
I have an alliance that is just me and my support games. I'm finding I don't have time to fly my supports as much now, but my main and 2nd game both fly 60-90,000 per week.

I would be happy to disband my current alliance if you could accept both of my games. Attached is this weeks current flights - lower than usual this week due to the event and flying smaller planes.

Accepted another invite. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:

Pratt Faulk

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgvhv69
Username
Captain Pratt
Flying fortress leveled up and continues to get top 50 every week. We need 3 more members that can give us 30,000+ a week. Higher the numbers the better.
I just sent in a request to join. I have just reset my game twice and had to buy a new computer. my old alliance lost me because my game was down ten days. I am a daily player and average over 60k a week. looking forward to flying with you.

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
If you put out that many passengers your more than welcome. I give our members time if they have issues since it's not their fault the game has problems. I did not see your request but will add you as a friend and then add you to the alliance. B17

Pratt Faulk

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgvhv69
Username
Captain Pratt
If you put out that many passengers your more than welcome. I give our members time if they have issues since it's not their fault the game has problems. I did not see your request but will add you as a friend and then add you to the alliance. B17
I just noticed that my friend code changed when I reset my game. Please add me with the new friend code.

Thank you,

Top Bottom