Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuelring -> stopped

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Hey,
i am myself in a fuelring already but one is not enough, so i decided to start another one feel free to join. If you want to join pm me with the Codes of your Main account and your fuel20 account:

For people who have no clue how it works just look into the explanations.

www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-set-up-fuel-20-exchange-ring.13483/

You need to reach level 10 to send F20.
You can level up past level 10 because F20 will never go away. However, the danger is that you come to a stage where you wish for gifts from others to upgrade a building and fuel accounts should not receive gifts. Therefore, you either need to be VERY patient and fly to destinations many, many times to get all you need to upgrade or you rather stick to level 10 and only send out the F20 daily and visit the neighbours you can to help them a bit as well through that. You can still create a third account to help you with items you need and that account can then also receive gifts from others.

Greetings
Peter

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I want to join. I am in the middle of moving. It will be mid July before I have time to set up another account. Fill it up with anyone else that you can. Don't hold a spot for me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
I want to join. I am in the middle of moving. It will be mid July before I have time to set up another account. Fill it up with anyone else that you can. Don't hold a spot for me.
sure but its nearly empty still so no worries u will have the spot

Top Bottom