Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel is required to use this)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Like many I keep local records of some things in spreadsheets - whenever I add something I will post it here in case others might find it useful.

As I am progressing to larger aircraft and longer flights I am finding it is useful to know how my overall fuel situation is. Most mornings I am usually faced with launching ALL my aircraft so after doing that each day I enter my fuel balance total in the second column - this then gives me two more figures - Daily Difference = change in overall fuel stock since the previous day and Cumulative Difference which = the overall change since I started keeping records. This is the more important of the two as it indicates the overall trend in fuel stock over a longer period.

I have included notes about things you need to change before starting to use as well as notes on how to use it. (link at bottom of page)

What I have found is that it helps me to plan both when to launch flights and where (as this affects duration) It also gives me early warning of when the trend is going the wrong way so that I can do something about it before running out and having to buy fuel!

If you make any interesting changes it would be nice to know about them but the spreadsheet is free of any copyright

The link below will allow you to download the .XLSX file from my OneDrive It should then open in Microsoft Excel or in Excel Online if you are registered to use this.
http://bit.ly/AC_Fuel

Top Bottom