Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Ring Set Up - No Vacancies

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Is someone interested in setting up a new fuel ring or is there still a slot left in one that is being built up currently? I created a second account for it and levelled it up to 10, so I'm ready to send F20 from it.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Is someone interested in setting up a new fuel ring or is there still a slot left in one that is being built up currently? I created a second account for it and levelled it up to 10, so I'm ready to send F20 from it.
Daft question how do you send F20 I have support account lvln10 looking to join fuel ring and learn about it m

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I'm afraid this fuel ring is full already (as we can only send 20 gifts)

About how you send fuel20 the first part is make sure you actually have fuel20 in your list of gifts. Unfortunately it's randomized when you start the game of you can send fuel20 OR passenger10.

You will be able to see the list of items you can send at lvl3 so you have to get to lvl3 then if no fuel20 in the list uninstall the game and try again.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Aha I see light blue tank

Do delete the game reinstall it yeah and it will restore from my google account see if chanted yeah

If I can't get into fuel ring it's ok it's fine I'll grow it send stuff to my main and neighbours that need things

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Fuel20 is a red barrel.

And you can't restore the game to change the list I'm afraid you need to start over at lvl1 and level it again to get a new list if you didn't get it on the first try.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Aha I see light blue tank

Do delete the game reinstall it yeah and it will restore from my google account see if chanted yeah

If I can't get into fuel ring it's ok it's fine I'll grow it send stuff to my main and neighbours that need things

As @Fencat mentioned above, you need to restart the game after uninstalling and reinstalling it and then check as soon as you can send gifts if you can send F20 from that account. If you can, level up to Level 10 and if not, restart once more. I had to restart as well but now have an account that can send F20.

So let's start a new ring with you and me as the first two in it. :)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi does it show red fuel 20 at the start I have it on kindle fire

I reinstalled and on lvl 3 but only see light blue fuel tank again which is 3

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
So can I send fuel 20 and still
Go up levels or do I need stay at lvl 10 only

You need to reach level 10 to send F20.
You can level up past level 10 because F20 will never go away. However, the danger is that you come to a stage where you wish for gifts from others to upgrade a building and fuel accounts should not receive gifts. Therefore, you either need to be VERY patient and fly to destinations many, many times to get all you need to upgrade or you rather stick to level 10 and only send out the F20 daily and visit the neighbours you can to help them a bit as well through that. You can still create a third account to help you with items you need and that account can then also receive gifts from others.

Top Bottom