Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel ring looking for more members

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
@Sammy KingSAM: Since you only seem to have the one account I have sent you a neighbor request from my main account, Robobobo888. Please send fuel to my main account and expect to receive fuel from my support account (RoboboboFuelRing). Support account has no use for fuel.

More members are welcome! Post here your friend code for main & support account, add the other ring members' accounts.

Your support account should send fuel to the others' main accounts. You will receive fuel from the others' support accounts. Do not return gifts to support accounts. They don't need them.

My main account: Robobobo888
My support account friend code: 04fotssx

-----------------------------

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
More members are welcome! Post here your friend code for main & support account, add the other ring members' accounts.
Just an idea: You might want to open a private thread in the Area 51 section dedicated to this fuel ring to handle the codes and the inner workings of the ring. Lots of flyers don't have their codes in their sigs anymore and are reluctant to post them publicly...
You could keep this thread open for promotional purposes.

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
@Sammy KingSAM: Since you only seem to have the one account I have sent you a neighbor request from my main account, Robobobo888. Please send fuel to my main account and expect to receive fuel from my support account (RoboboboFuelRing). Support account has no use for fuel.

Your support account should send fuel to the others' main accounts. You will receive fuel from the others' support accounts. Do not return gifts to support accounts. They don't need them.

My main account: Robobobo888
My support account friend code: 04fotssx

-----------------------------
Noted thanks,

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Just an idea: You might want to open a private thread in the Area 51 section dedicated to this fuel ring to handle the codes and the inner workings of the ring. Lots of flyers don't have their codes in their sigs anymore and are reluctant to post them publicly...
You could keep this thread open for promotional purposes.

@Robobobo888 do you want to to set up the area 51 Fuel ring thread?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Somehow I have been locked out of the fuel ring thread on Area 51. If I try to load it it says that only people who have been invited to the thread may view it! Can anyone else see it?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Works for me but yea you are listed as thread starter but not listed in participants.. no idea how that happened.
Probably need to ask if an admin can put you back in there :confused:

Top Bottom