Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friends

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
040zngib
Username
RidwanFd
Hello,
i'm a beginner in a game, but i'm very happy for playing the game. I'm very thanks for you, to add me as a neighbour in the game.

Username. : RidwanFd
Feiends code : 040zngib

I can send : protective cover, air conditioner, fuel 3/20, spaceship engine, fuel catalyst, fuel additives, fuel supply, don't disturb sign, flight goggles, stapler, insuation, weider, travel guide, landing lamp, sandbag, powerful radik transmiter, videi wall

I'm very needs : Textbook, Weather Display, Whiteboard, Wide-angle Binoculars.
  • If you a lucky player you have a chance for get a mystery building. See you next time.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03x1k9wa
Username
Aaronpupuke
Hello,
i'm a beginner in a game, but i'm very happy for playing the game. I'm very thanks for you, to add me as a neighbour in the game.

I can send : protective cover, air conditioner, fuel 3/20, spaceship engine, fuel catalyst, fuel additives, fuel supply, don't disturb sign, flight goggles, stapler, insuation, weider, travel guide, landing lamp, sandbag, powerful radik transmiter, videi wall

• If you a lucky player you have a chance for get a mystery building. See you next time.
Hey I added you as a friend :)

Hello,

You need to make a signature listing what you can gift and what you need.
You can also change your game name so that people can see what item you are looking for, e.g. Ridwan Fuel 20.

Write what you need in the daily / weekly trading thread.

Top Bottom